1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Troubles downloading the Pack

Discussion in 'FTB Skies Expert' started by Samothrake, May 14, 2023.

1. Samothrake

Samothrake Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:59 AM
    I have tried 4 times today to download this new pack.
    Every time I have a whole lot of 'failed' files. Sometimes I will get up to 1000 of them without the failures, but this last time it seems to be almost all of them.

I have updated the launcher, updated my Java to 8u371, even deleted the folder and started over, but I get things like the pic below. I even have allocated up to 16GB of RAM toward Minecraft (though it never seems to take that much)
    Am I doing something wrong?
    upload_2023-5-13_22-34-51.

Eventually, usually about an hour and at least two times the launcher tries to download the pack it errors out:
    upload_2023-5-13_23-6-43.

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    5:59 AM
    Hello, it looks like you are running the wrong version of the MYM launcher. You are on 4.4.0.4 and you need 4.4.0.5 can you click the check for update button? If it doesn't update can you let us know?

3. Samothrake

Local Time:
    Ok....that's interesting. I used the update launcher button and it went through its 'update' progress, and told me to restart the launcher to use the new one. I did so and still have the 4.4.0.4 version come up.
    So I deleted the MYM-Launcher file and redownloaded the file from the 'Join Us' page on the website. I had it in my Minecraft folder, just to make thing easy. Same version. So I tried again, this time moving it to my basic Downloads directory. Same version again, even after "re-updating" the launcher

4. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    Close the launcher and go to: C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\.mineyourmind\launcher and delete the jar file there. Relaunch the launcher and it should be on the correct version. Deleting the mym launcher itself doesn’t do anything as the necessary files are stored in that directory.

5. Samothrake

Local Time:
    That did the trick! Thanks.
    Was wondering where that was installed