1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done TS3 - channel maxfamily reached

Discussion in 'Other' started by Zippity_Doodah, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Zippity_Doodah

Zippity_Doodah Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I've noticed that since I've been back to playing Minecraft, when logging into our TeamSpeak server, when ever I try to go into any of the Minecraft specific Chatterbox Corner's, it will not let me in, and just throws a "channel maxfamily reached" red text error in TS3...

I can get into the Other Games section just fine... And I also can not create a personalized channel, like I was able to before... Is there a change I'm not aware of regarding TeamSpeak, or is a fix of some sort needed?

Thanks,

Zip

2. _Pandoro

_Pandoro Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:40 PM
    Hey Zippity_Doodah,
    It looks like the channel not working for me is the 1.12.2 chatterbox only.
    The spacer is wrongly set to Max users limited to 0 and the channel inherits from it.
    For the personal channel creation, you can create it by getting into the personal channel spacer, then right clicking it and selecting 'create sub-channel'
    I'll tag our @Administrator team so they can fix the chatterbox
    Please be patient as they can be busy at times.

Happy Gaming
    _Pandoro

3. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello Zippity_Doodah,

As for the 1.12 chatterbox not working correctly, we will need a teamspeak server admin to fix that, so that will have to wait until one of them is available. As for creating personal channels, it is done the same way as it was done before. Join the Personal channels header, right click it, press create subchannel and create the subchannel you want.

[​IMG]

LadyRen13 likes this.
  4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    Thanks for reporting this, you should be able to join those channels now.
    I wonder how long it has been like this.

5. Zippity_Doodah

Zippity_Doodah Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    I appreciate you all working to get this done... Not sure how long it was going on for others, possibly, but for me it's been like this since I returned to playing Minecraft... As I typically only play on MyM servers... And I just logged into our TS3 server a few days ago, when I noticed the issue, for myself... Perhaps that is why they always look empty since I've returned? Don't know...

Everything appears to be working fine now... So thank you...

Zip

SirWill likes this.