1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turn off defining ender dragon death noise in places that aren't the end

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Kronnn, Mar 17, 2015.

1. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    Was just wondering what people thought of this, personally I like to play with the sound on, but I find the noise of the enderdragon constantly being killed on the Infinity servers to be a big deterrent to this so I was wondering if it were possible to have it disabled maybe everywhere but the end?

2. AlexisRoger

AlexisRoger Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Agreed. 10+ death screams a day of that poor, defenseless ender dragon makes me cry. *fondly remebers her adorable pet Ice dragon on B-Team*

3. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    This isn't from the enderdragon. This is from the dragon? mod when you kill a dragon. I'll try and look to see if I can find a place to disable for you.

4. AlexisRoger

AlexisRoger Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    *expresses thanks*

5. Kronnn

Kronnn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  6. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    @LucidTheStick The draconic evolution dragons have the same sound effect as the vanilla. It is highly likely that they call the same sound file.

I also believe that turning off the dragon sound client side will work for DE's dragons as well

7. vernrileyalt

vernrileyalt New Member

Local Time:
    8:10 AM
    I don't see an issue with the noise, it's kinda funny in all honesty to see people react to it that haven't heard it before :)

Ghast12345678910 likes this.
  8. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    It is not possible to disable the sound from the server as it is on the client. You have to delete the sound file or replace it.

9. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    while this is possible it requires protocol lib which is broken with cauldron (our server software).