1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unable to claim

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by Cltonn, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Cltonn

Cltonn Member

Local Time:
    2:27 AM
    I am not sure if i am doing it correctly but everyone has told me to use a flint shovel to claim land. Every time i try however, it says that i do not have permission.

2. Jaytuple

Jaytuple Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Hiya, thank you for your patience while we look into this.
    @Senior Moderator this appears to be a similar issue with a ticket posted earlier today on eternal.

While we wait for one to be available, I do have a couple questions.
    1) Did you make sure there was no other claim near you?
    2) Did you make sure you're far enough away from spawn?

3. Cltonn

Cltonn Member

Local Time:

We used /rtp to find this place and we cant even see our coordinates yet so theres no telling how far we are from spawn. (I say we because all my friends that i am playing with are having the same issue.) I also dont think we are near any other claims because we seem to be able to break everything around us. I also made an automatic grinder with hoppers and a horse grinder and it wont let me /trust them to use it because of the same "you dont have permissions to use this command" thing

4. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    This was due to a database issue. Backups have been restored. Everything should be back to normal now. Sorry for the hassle :)

5. Cltonn

Cltonn Member

Local Time:
    It is actually still telling me that I do not have permission to claim or trust people

6. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Is this still an issue? I just checked and everything seems to be working fine for me. I couldn't get anyone on the server to talk so couldn't check with other players :p

7. Cltonn

Cltonn Member

Local Time:
    oh my im sorry, i was focused looking for aquamarine and didnt even see your messages. I made a new flint shovel and now it is working. thank you for your help

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.