1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unable to log in

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by mrminesheeps, Jun 13, 2018.

1. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    So, for the last week or so, I've only logged into Sevtech successfully ONCE. I've tried everything, like testing my firewall, restarting the game, hard resetting, moving launchers, literally nothing works. I'd be surprised (And, very grateful) if someone actually figured out what was wrong and how to fix it.

No, not my internet; I've logged into pretty much all of the other MYM servers no problem. Including 1.12 modpacks.

Yes, I have an invite to SevTech; I wouldn't be here if it was due to a lack of an ability to sign in to begin with.

I only played through the early stages of age 1 during the aforementioned one time I was able to log in.

I've been moved from my base, in a case of corruption, and that didn't fix anything.

There was one suggestion, and it's been awhile so I forgot who said it, but it may be my player data (Whoopee.) so that may be the root of the problem. Maybe. But still.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    I renamed your player file, please try joining again.

mrminesheeps likes this.
  3. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    My computer monitor broke just yesterday, but I still have the laptop's screen (Although this makes it impossible to actually play, since the laptop is effectively a desktop with a built in screen, because the fan doesn't work and must stay in front of my external fans. But I will try to log in when I get home today. Thanks Sirwill, and I hope I won't need to call on further help with this issue!

4. mrminesheeps

mrminesheeps Helper

Local Time:
    So, it appears that it did not fix the issue. I still get disconnected, with the same error from before.

5. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Could you upload your client log file? Make sure you try and log in first before uploading the log so I can see what your client is trying to do.

6. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    @mrminesheeps If your still having this issue, please do as Aido suggested, so we can help you out!
    ~Grey

7. GreyWolf11

GreyWolf11 Former Staffer

Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    Hello,
    Seeing as how this thread is very old and other than my comment several days ago asking if it was still an issue is the only comment in nearly a month, I am going to go ahead and mark this as done.
    Let us know if you need further support!
    ~Grey