1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unable to research Ichorcloth Robes

Discussion in 'Infinity Skyblock' started by Finneas_66, Apr 22, 2016.

1. Finneas_66

Finneas_66 New Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    I have ichor unlocked, have researched all that it would let me in that tree, but when I go to research Ichorcloth robes, it says it puts the research notes in my inventory, but the chat window says "You lack the required knowledge to understand this." I found a post from the Infinity boards from quite a while back that had the same issue and it required Admin intervention to progress. /iskamiunlocked comes back with "Yes", so I'm at a loss as to how to proceed.

Please advise and/or help. Both myself and my islandmate have the same issue.

The link to the previous post I referenced is Done - Thaumonomicon bug with research | MineYourMind Community

2. Finneas_66

Finneas_66 New Member

Local Time:
    1:38 AM
    My partner informs me some random research made it work. Who knew. Please ignore

3. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Just to clarify, /iskamiunlocked, is not really sensitive to Thaumic Tinkerer's own researches. Most often when I am researching Ichor myself, it will state "yes", but not unlock, as I keep forgetting the Fume Dissipator & Thaumic Restorer.

For anyone else who comes across this in the future with similar issues: Make sure everything in Thaumic Tinkerer is researched, even if /iskamiunlocked states "yes".
    /iskamiunlocked was purely a dev-command, to make sure that the Ichor Research was gated behind vanilla TC & TT, which was later kept for normal player use. As it was originally a dev-command, it was never properly tested.