1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unban YamuiUtaki

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by YamuiUtaki, Apr 28, 2020.

1. YamuiUtaki

YamuiUtaki New Member

Local Time:
    6:11 AM
    Hello I was ban for end massiv griefing and trap player. But I just farmed draconium by mining in the end which is the dimension where there are the most. In addition I did not trap the players since there is always a platform in bedrock at the entrance of the end the players having elsewhere of the fly do not die unless he jumps into the void. Besides, the end is a world for farming like I did since it is reset every week. moreover in the justification of why reset worlds there is to mark in case people destroy / looterais completely the nether or the end. This case was therefore thought for so having read the rules well there is no place where it is forbidden to destroy the end to farm the draconium. since you had thought of that and that it is not prohibited I really do not understand my ban that's why I think today that I now know that it is forbidden to mine in the end to have good amount of draconium. so I would not recommend this anymore and therefore think that my unban will be justified. very sincerely YamuiUtaki

Ps: sorry for my english I used google translation

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    9:11 PM
    Hello YamuiUtaki,

It does seem the Moderators were a little quick to ban on this. Normally, we would require a ban appeal, but I don't want to trouble you any further. Especially since you're using a translator.

I have removed the Ban and issued a Warning to your account. Please don't destroy main, public areas in the future. I will suggest adding this to the rules so it;s clearer in the future.

HanoverFist69

LadyRen13 likes this.
  3. YamuiUtaki

YamuiUtaki New Member

Local Time:
    Okay ! thank you ! I never redo this in futur ! and thank you for your réactivity

4. jaari

jaari Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You might want to opt to using Deepl instead of Google Translate, I find the translations to be of much higher quality. DeepL Translator