1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unexplainably laggy ME System / TPS Drops

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by deepcage, Jan 2, 2019.

1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Its been tested today, that whenever i am on the server. Tps takes a hit of about 4-5 immediately and also my ME-System keeps appearing with both blue and red numbers in the lag checker. Every time i remove or fix one of the lag coordinated cables, it gives me a different one and i cant figure out whats the actual cause.

Any help would be appreciated. By me AND the rest of the players.

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    Since i dont know why its doing what its doing, ive disabled chunkloading and power in my base for now. Would be nice if a Sr.Mod or above could take a look. Even when im not there. Just give the ME system power with 1 of the RTG's in the basement and you should see it popup in the lag checker in no time.

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    There was something spaming this:
    Code:
    [06:08:01] [Server thread/WARN]: [AE2:S]: Using CraftingManager fallback: Recipe <mekanism:energycube_0_alt_alt> for output <1xtile.EnergyCube@0> rejected inputs [1xitem.ReinforcedAlloy@0, 1xitem.EnergyTablet@0, 1xitem.ReinforcedAlloy@0, 1xitem.ingotGold@0, 1xtile.EnergyCube@0, 1xitem.ingotGold@0, 1xitem.ReinforcedAlloy@0, 1xitem.EnergyTablet@0, 1xitem.ReinforcedAlloy@0]. NOT FOUND, please report.
    not sure if this is coming from your base but I disabled the logging for now.

4. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    That is an issue the pack author is working on fixing. It has to do with any IC2 recipe.

TomboyEnthusiast likes this.
  5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    And this is why I love you @BookerTheGeek . Thanks for that info!

BookerTheGeek likes this.
  6. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    Issue is here for people who are curious.

7. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    As I did visit what used to be your base a few weeks ago, and did what could be done to make it better (considering the size of it), and that I have also done the same with the player that now lives there, I will go ahead and mark this thread as done for now. ME system no longer is an issue, and the issue is still being looked into (Courtesy to Booker for helping Niller out!) I will go ahead and mark this thread as done for now as we will wait for the solution to be finalized.