1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Unrelenting Lag Spikes

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by TwoPointInfinity, Oct 19, 2017.

1. TwoPointInfinity

TwoPointInfinity New Member

Local Time:
    11:15 AM
    Whenever players sort full, max sized, compact chests the server will have a large spike of lag. I heard this was looking into and then disregarded as "not an issue".
    It's an issue and there a players who want to make sure IT IS KNOWN by doing it on purpose, non-stop, several hundred times a day.
    I made a forum account just to make this post. Please look into this. The server is just about unplayable and i would hate to have to start over just because i'll have to play somewhere else.

Rohen likes this.
  2. EldritchGuard

EldritchGuard Active Member

Local Time:
    If you have names ill come in with a mod, they are breaking rules. Purposely causing stability issues

3. TwoPointInfinity

Local Time:
    Nobody will admit it directly, but there seems to be a few players who like to "make it obvious" that this issue is actually an issue.
    I ain't no snitch either. I would appreciate it if this problem could be passed up to the admins by word, that would be much appreciated too. I wouldn't be able to tell you all the names anyway, only my educational guesses. Even then, I want the problem looked into, not the players playing with it, lol.

4. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Hi TwoPointInfinity,
    We currently have an open ticket about this issue and are actively working with our Admins to determine the best course of action. Although it is true we looked into this, investigated, and tested, it has yet to be deemed "not an issue" and is still open/being discussed. As of now, we are trying to pinpoint the cause of the lag when sorting. In our testing, we have not been 100% successful in replicating the lag when sorting a full, full sized compact chest, so hopefully you can understand the time it takes to make a thorough investigation. Please let the other players know that we are in fact working on it and our admins are aware, so continuing to "make a point" by purposely causing lag is only hurting the community at this point. Thank you for your continued patience. We will keep you posted on our progress.
    -Tipsied

5. TwoPointInfinity

Local Time:
    Thanks. I'm hoping that as another individual in the server that making a statement about this issue will hopefully show its importance. It is unplayable at times.

6. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    Are players still doing this? If so please create a post here directly when someone did it so I can check the logs with that timestamp.

7. Tipsied

Tipsied Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    Our Admins have come to a conclusion and have closed the open ticket. Since this is the case, I will go ahead and close this thread as well. It seems they decided to keep it in game and so if players continue to create this lag, please do as sir will says and post here.