1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Update on My Compromised Account

Discussion in 'Divine Journey' started by got_bacon, Oct 6, 2018.

1. got_bacon

got_bacon Member

Local Time:
    9:24 AM
    I found out that the main email I used for games was not the one used for the purchase of my MC account, so im looking at just about every other email I had back then. Is it was possible to transfer the claim and inventory of my hacked account to a new one? This is the only server I still play MC on, so I might buy a new account if my stuff could be moved over.

Thanks and sorry for the second thread

2. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Just tell us the username of the new account and we can transfer the claims and inventory :)

3. got_bacon

got_bacon Member

Local Time:
    Sorry for never responding. As you can imagine, I got a bit bothered by the stolen account and avoided it. Anyways I bought a new account with the same username (got_bacon) as the name is finally available. The stolen account is called AloneProtection if that is important. Thanks!

4. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Gonna tag the @Senior Moderator rank to help you out with this. Thanks for getting back to us! :D

5. tonalom

tonalom Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    Hello again,

Apologies for the late reply, either way, I have gone ahead and transferred the claims to your new account :) I will therefore mark this thread as done.

Best regards,

TomboyEnthusiast likes this.