1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Implemented Update Stoneblock 2 to latest version

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by chugga_fan, May 9, 2019.

1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    I understand that officially, the latest stoneblock 2 update is a non-stable version, however, I keep running into this same problem, over and over and over again that's solved in the latest version of mekanism:

Large multiblock structures that were previously loaded will crash your game due to a nullpointer because the game didn't receive the entire structure at once. Since I'm fairly certain that this mek update also affects server-side aspects (since other things were also done) I'm unable to just download that update and drop-in replace it.

This latest version of mekanism is in the latest Stoneblock 2 update, and I know that people other than me have been burned by this problem as well (unfortunately).

I can stop this for myself by removing 1 block from the multiblock so it's no longer formed, but sometimes I forget to do this and that causes problems for me, and people who may visit my base if I forget about this. The problem is hard to solve for me too because just turning it off means that I have very little power generation otherwise, and would have to essentially spam large amounts of other generator kinds (10 rainbow generator's worth of power I make with the multiblock). So I'd really like to have this done, but I understand if this is a "no".

GreyWolf11 likes this.
  2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Hm, FTB normally changes it to release version after a week. I will ask around if they can change it out of beta.

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    2:00 PM
    Server is updated now.

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    9:00 AM
    Yayyyy thank you. Makes my life so much easier.