1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Upside Down?

Discussion in 'Enigmatica 2 Expert' started by misscatlin1951, Dec 28, 2021.

1. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Please assist. This problem has been occurring for the last month. I need to try to get a staff member on so we can figure this out. I try to walk across the floor and the entire video turns upside down. This forces me to try to relog etc but to no avail. This problem does not throw an error code, so it is something I cant check out.
    I am normally online but generally I am in another program (GT) and it will still take me a while to get out of that one and into Enigmatica. When I move the flip happens and stops when I stop.
    If I relog sometimes the problem goes away but other times I log back into the server and I am fine, till the program flips me and tis starts all over again. Perhaps with a staff member there rhey can actually see the problem and either repair it or instruct me on repair. Until repair is completed I request a full block on my island. Thanks misscatlkin1951

2. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Hello misscatlin1951,

Is this still occurring? I notice you are active on e2e.

3. misscatlin1951

misscatlin1951 We die so others may live. Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Thank you for your concern. The problem has corrected itself. I had to uninstall the complete MYM launcher, then defrag my system, then after a power off, reload everything back. It took most of a day but I am now back up and having no problems except the ones that are generated by the program. Man I like a challenge and this is a good one.

4. Gabezetrainboy4

Gabezetrainboy4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:03 AM
    Good to hear! I'll mark this issue as resolved.