1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Void World / The Last Millenium base building

Discussion in 'Infinity' started by OmgItsRito, Jul 21, 2018.

1. OmgItsRito

OmgItsRito Rito

Local Time:
    3:33 AM
    Hello,
    As soon as I realized the void world is never reset, my impulse was to move my entire base there, however quarries seem to be fully functional in the dimension.
    Will the claimed area in that world be protected from farming tools such as quarries, otherwise unusable in the overworld? And do the rules permit having a permanent home in non-overworld dimensions?

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:33 PM
    Some Quarries do bypass claims and gobble up other individuals belongings though there I can't begin to imagine a legitimate reason to quarry a void world..

You're more than welcome to build in the other dimensions, the normal rules apply ensure to claim your area, don't build elaborate lag generating setups etc.

While the void world does not regularly reset, this is not meant to be an area where players can leave their bases to languish for months at a time to avoid claim deletion. While the dimension may not reset a base left for too long is subject to removal without further notice.