1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Voting and PO2

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Sareena, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Sareena

Sareena Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    Although I get the tokens for voting, I honestly have no idea what they are used for on PO2 - normal for me.
    I can open the shop but the first item, Random item, says it is not available on this server.
    Claim blocks are not used on PO2.
    MyM's - I have no idea what those are for. From what I have found they are used for the market? But there is no /market on PO2 normal.
    And the last one is for the chunk loader tickets. Not quite sure I understand what that is, unless it equates to number of chunks loaded.

So, does random item not work on PO2 normal, and why is there no market either?

Thanks.

2. Rubijox

Rubijox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    you can use mym to change chunk biomes using /is biome, chunkloading tickets let you chunkload your island, place down an iron/gold block(gold loads when you're offline aswell) and shift right click it, the select a radius, it will tell you how many tickets it will use per minute.

3. Sareena

Sareena Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thank you, but is that seriously it?

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    11:08 PM
    We don't have a market on the most servers with questbook.

5. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The market is not present on HQM style packs to prevent content skipping, in a world when even cobblestone is difficult to craft from the beginning having a market would unbalance the pack. Unfortunately that does mean you can only turn those tokens into chunk loading tickets or MyMs to change your biome. Or you could always explore another one of our fine modpack offerings as those tokens follow you no matter which MyM server you connect to.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2017
  6. Rubijox

Rubijox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Also tokens do follow you on every mym server, but myms dont, just pointing it out so you know.

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    there added a bold to tokens just to be on the safe side :)