1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Voting sites... working?

Discussion in 'Other' started by orionbeta, Jul 2, 2019.

1. orionbeta

orionbeta Active Member

Local Time:
    7:43 PM
    I first noticed that some of the voting sites appear to be inoperable today.

It appears to be something to do with the system that verifies you are human. I don't know if that is on the MYM side of things of it that is a function of the individual server list websites that capture the votes. Someone may want to take a look.

2. RagMan17

RagMan17 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I was having a different issue yesterday. Vote on 6 sites, do the update in game but only get 50 credits, when it should be 60 (10 for each vote). One site, and I dont know which as I couldn't test until today was not giving me credit.

I had no issues getting 60 per voting round before, but something changed recently.

3. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Please link the sites which are causing issues.

4. RagMan17

RagMan17 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Well everything worked fine for me today. No idea. I voted and then did the in game update after each vote and got 60 tokens so all is good. I'll report if I find an issue in the future.

5. orionbeta

orionbeta Active Member

Local Time:
    I can confirm as well that the sites are working again. Yesterday when attempting to vote a few of the sites did not provide the "Prove you are human" section of the process, so the vote would not process correctly. Today they are working normally. Thank you.