1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Walking slow

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by orionbeta, Jul 3, 2019.

1. orionbeta

orionbeta Active Member

Local Time:
    6:14 AM
    Situation: I am walking really slow.

Background: I tried to carry a cow (using the carry mod) and then go back home with the /home command. When I got home I was no longer carrying the cow and I was all of a sudden walking very slow.

What I have done so far to resolve:

1. Change the controls so there are no conflicts.
    2. Reinstall the pack

Any ideas on how to get back to normal walking and sprinting speed?

2. orionbeta

orionbeta Active Member

Local Time:
    RESOLVED: Even though I was no longer visually carrying the cow when I went home the effect of carrying the cow was still applied. I had to go carry another cow and when I did the original cow I was carrying dropped and appeared. I dropped the 2nd cow I picked up and now I am able to walk and run at normal speed. Seems like an interesting unintended feature of the carry mod. :)

3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    Did you change dimensions while carrying the cow? I've had that trigger some interesting effects as it doesn't always like what you are doing, it might also think you are still carrying a concealed cow with how the stages work.

4. orionbeta

orionbeta Active Member

Local Time:
    Yes, I went from the Farmworld to the overworld. I agree what looks like what happened is that the cow was concealed but the effects of carrying the cow were still applied. Thus the reason I was walking so slowly. When I went to go pick up another cow the concealed cow reappeared. I then dropped the second cow and could move fine as I was no longer carrying either cow.

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    Hello orionbeta,

Since you got this all sorted out I'll mark this as Done.

Let us know if you have any further issues.

HanoverFist69