1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Warp Issues

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by Rubijox, May 16, 2016.

1. Rubijox

Rubijox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:16 AM
    almost all of the warp effects(all those who give Buffs/Debuffs) make it so i cant see anything for some reason...
    [​IMG]
    I just got back to the pack and i'm not planning to do anything related to thaumcraft, so i'd ask for my warp to be reset possibly?

i get those warp effects almost every 10 min or sometimes even more often, and this blindness makes it impossible to do anything and lasts for 2-6 mins each time,

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    wait it out and the warp effects will go away

3. Rubijox

Local Time:
    this is actually what made me leave the pack, i was afk'ing for hours, during several days, but it never went away

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    really? agrarian skies 2 should have the thaumcraft version where it goes away, besides, the effects aren't TERRIBLE if you are doing it right

5. Rubijox

Local Time:
    having about 6mins of total blindness every 10 mins, thats kinda harsh, i literally cant do anything while this happens

6. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:16 AM
    Have you tried taking a bath?

7. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Due to it being caused by Warp, which are mostly client-side rendering voodoo, I have to ask: Are your graphics card drivers up to date?
    Which launcher are you using? Laptop or desktop? What OS?
    If you have an integrated GPU (almost always the case with laptops) be sure to specify to use the dedicated one in applicable launchers, or make sure to only use the dedicated one for java at all times.

Most laptops allow you to specify that when right-clicking the shortcut.

8. Rubijox

Local Time:
    Drivers are up to date,
    Mym launcher
    Laptop
    Win10
    integrated

Same thing was appening with my other laptop(wich had a better graphics card)

9. Matryoshika

Matryoshika Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    Do you only have an integrated card? If you also have a dedicated one, please try the following (should fix your issues, and likely get you more FPS)
    If you have Nvidia control panel on your laptop (whether or not you actually use Nvidia or AMD)
    1. Rightclick your desktop
    2. Click NVIDIA control panel
    3. Select Manage 3D Settings under 3D Settings.
    4. Click on the Program Settings tab and select the program you want to choose a graphics card for from the drop down list.
    5. Now select the 'preferred graphics processor' in the drop down list (you can see what the automatic option is listed as global setting). If you want to use the dedicated graphics card, select High-performance Nvidia processor.
    For ATI/AMD graphics cards the process varies. Open the control center in the same way as above. You may need to open graphics then PowerPlay and set plugged in and/or battery to maximize performance. You can also try going to graphics then 3D and move the slider to performance. Your computer may also have a switchable graphics tab where you can change the settings for individual programs.

Then restart the client, wait for the next warp-effect

10. Rubijox

Local Time:
    nope, only have integrated