1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Was happy to see this:

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by cbrozak, Dec 17, 2019.

1. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Was able to make it to the balcony of the secret room I built many many years ago (2013 I think), even found the button to enter and had someone stand on or near the trap door I installed with the button (I can't remember EXACTLY where it was, but I think I was pretty close). After several attempts, I finally hit it and it told me I couldn't use that here, sad day. I don't think I've seen the staff secret room(s) since around 2014, any chance that button can become functional again?

I know I had a more manual way of getting in too, a hard secret jump or something like that but for the life of me I can't remember where it is, although I think it had something to do with the other islands, so maybe it's not possible any more.

I also found the window where the crime happened but realized it's not large enough to get in through as well as a couple other secret spots, but the button! :(

Attached Files:

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Director Booster

Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    There are quite a few more Secret rooms on most server spawn. Try to find them all? ;)

Regulator_1A likes this.