1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done was told to make a bug report here

Discussion in 'Agrarian Skies 2' started by chugga_fan, May 4, 2015.

1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    yesterday at 10:30 EST, i discovered something that got me really mad, sometimes, when you do /is home, you fall into the void even when above solid ground, (btw yes i know that this isn't exactly the best place for a this but i was told to place it here) so i fell into the void trying to get to my base...

2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    10:49 AM
    ag2 ?

3. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    yes, it's on AG2, :/(edit) just for proof, i have a copy/paste of the log of the minute when it happened... this is in EDT/EST btw
    [22:31:06] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Teleportation will start in about 5 seconds. Don't move!
    [22:31:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ** You are leaving a protected island area. (SkullCrusher29)
    [22:31:11] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Successfully teleported to the islands home point.
    [22:31:14] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiChat
    [22:31:14] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] ** You are leaving a protected island area. (chugga_fan)
    [22:31:15] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saint-chugga_fan: WTF
    [22:31:16] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiChat
    [22:31:16] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiChat
    [22:31:17] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saint-chugga_fan: BS
    [22:31:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Scientist-LordLuneth: how do i know if my runic altar is working?
    [22:31:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Saint-chugga_fan: I CALL BS
    [22:31:19] [Client thread/INFO] [LiteLoader]: Injecting event ontakescreenshot with 1 handlers in method func_148260_a in class net.minecraft.util.ScreenShotHelper
    [22:31:19] [Client thread/INFO] [LiteLoader]: Generating new Event Handler Proxy Class com.mumfrey.liteloader.core.event.EventProxy$2
    [22:31:19] [Client thread/INFO] [LiteLoader]: Successfully generated event handler proxy class with 1 handlers(s) and 1 total invokations
    [22:31:19] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [VoxelCam] Saving Screenshot
    [22:31:19] [ImageSaver/INFO]: [CHAT] [VoxelCam] Saved screenshot as: 2015-05-03_22.31.19.png
    [22:31:22] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] chugga_fan fell out of the world
    [22:31:22] [Client thread/INFO] [inventorytweaks]: net.minecraft.client.gui.GuiGameOver
    [22:31:23] [Client thread/INFO] [journeymap]: chugga_fan died at x:-602, y:-638, z:3599. Deathpoint created: true

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  4. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    How many blocks were below your home point? I find having two solid blocks (Preferably separate floors, just to be safe) helps prevent falling to your death. This is mostly useful for visitors, but on occasion it helps you for your own island, too.

5. AlphaRue

AlphaRue Egotistic Extremely Important Member

Local Time:
    yea this issue also exists with the last milleum @Tokoshoran gave the best fix 2 layers of solid blocks with atleast a 2x2 area is the best solution

6. Tokoshoran

Tokoshoran Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    3x3, actually, since it might set you to any of the adjacent blocks. (Once you figure out for sure which block it sets though, 1x1x2 is good enough)

Lawmonark likes this.
  7. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    4 blocks between me and void