1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website Feedback, Changes, Update

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Slind, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Hey there,

a few days ago I have continued to work on the new website and progressed well so far. In order to achieve a result which does not only fit my ideology, your feedback is needed.

Many have already submitted great ideas, requests and concerns via. the new "Suggest Changes" button on the bottom-right of every page, which lets you submit detailed feedback by drawing on the page. Please let us know what you like, dislike and your ideas on optimization. Be as detailed as you could possibly be. You can submit feedback anonymous or include your email which would allow us to get back to you with questions.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
  2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
  3. Rebelborn

Rebelborn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    @doctornoahdaniel

Make a /ticket in game or call a mod/admin in the chat this is the wrong plase for this.

And for the changes. dont fix it if its not broken. i like the page the way it is

4. LeftSharkPlays

LeftSharkPlays Member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    "the new "Suggest Changes" button on the bottom-right of every page, which lets you submit detailed feedback"
    I'm pretty sure he doesn't want us to comment :D but you be you :p