1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weekly or just reset to end

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by joshmeeyo, Mar 17, 2015.

1. joshmeeyo

joshmeeyo New Member

Local Time:
    5:53 AM
    Hi, im joshmeeyo.
    I was wondering if the staff would put a vote on reseting the end.
    Many peopl are wanting to get things such as the dragons heart and awakened draconium,but they cant do that if there is no more left. The weekly reset was suggested by MrWisski ,and i for one like to have a weekly reset to the end. :)

2. SilentBane

SilentBane Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    it isn't a horrible idea, however I would move to make it bi-weekly or monthly, by resetting too often it can effect the economy of the server in a negative fashion. It would be something that I personally would be willing to schedule as it doesn't take much effort on our end to reset the end because its not pregenerated but I am against anything that will ruin the economy.

bobthepig2, chugga_fan and MrWisski like this.
  3. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I wasn't actually thinking along the lines of a weekly reset - that's just what happened to flow from this particular conversation. I'm all for regularly scheduled resets - every other week, sounds about right, given how much churn there is in the player base.

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
  5. joshmeeyo

joshmeeyo New Member

Local Time:
    Yes I truly agree with all of you. I was just thinking of how many of the people that search for the dragon go far away to a place that might already be cleared of its resources. I understand your positions, and I would be perfectly fine with sometimes monthly reset of the
    End. Also, I think u could do a vite from where everyone on the server could vote for the reset,and in the forums you could tell the factors of the effect on the economy if there is a reset in the end.

6. Ghast12345678910

Ghast12345678910 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:53 AM
    Make dragon hearts sellable and the problems solved, i've got a few spare in my ME system and I'd sell them if I could.

7. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Part of the issues we're having is through people wanting to sell draconium. adding hearts to the list will simply make ALL the endgame players rush through and murder everything before anyone else has had a chance to even realize the end has been reset T_T

8. Ghast12345678910

Local Time:
    The truly endgame players spswn the dragon instead of waiting for a reset, forestry lets you summon it at no cost.

chugga_fan likes this.
  9. joshmeeyo

joshmeeyo New Member

Local Time:
    How's that ghast?

10. Ghast12345678910

Local Time:
    The phantasmal bees hatch the dragon egg with their AofE, you can position it so it doesn't destroy the apiary when it spawns and the dragon drops the egg again once its dead.