1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Welcome to the... Wait, where did the Jungle go?!

Discussion in 'Crackpack' started by Rekalty, Feb 12, 2017.

1. Rekalty

Rekalty Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:02 AM
    Soo, odd issue, but it seems that we don't have a single Jungle Biome, neither on Overworld or Farmworld. Asked in chat a few times, as well as exploring for hours on both worlds and have yet to find one. Is it even enabled in worldgen? If not, why? It causes a lot of issues with a bunch of mods, like the lack of an entire branch of bees, and the inability to get access to the various stuff that only spawns in Jungle Biomes.

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    No it was not disabled. Can you find that biome in singleplayer?

3. Rekalty

Local Time:
    Haven't tried singleplayer, but I'll give it a go and report back. Asked around in the last day or so, no one else on the server has encountered any jungle biomes.[DOUBLEPOST=1486962282,1486958746][/DOUBLEPOST]

Tried Seed:-106396336 (googled good jungle seeds) and found a jungle within a minute. So they can spawn, just doesn't seem to be any in either of the worlds we've got currently. Will continue searching, but it feels like we've gotten a bad seed.

Managed to find a Tropical bee, made Habitat Locator and went hunting. There are no jungle biomes, judging from the directions given by the compass, there might be one like 800-900 blocks outside the world border in the overworld, and around 600-700 in farmworld, but there are none within the current border that I could find, using the Locator.

Guess we just got a really unlucky Seed. Twice.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2017
  4. Rekalty

Local Time:
    All right then, almost a week with no further response, I'm guessing it's not considered an issue that we're missing an entire vanilla biome.

5. SovietRussianSpy

SovietRussianSpy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Sorry that you're having such a hard time with the jungle biome. It's possible that you haven't found one and it's also possible that the server didn't spawn with one. The only thing I could say is wait for the farming world to be reset and go back and check. Unfortunately, that takes some time but hopefully it fix your problem. Feel free to close this post and reopen if it doesn't work. Thank you and have a nice day!

6. Farming world generates with the same seed, so if the seed is bad then no jungles

7. BookerTheGeek

BookerTheGeek Patron Tier 3

Local Time:
    4:02 AM
    Myself and @Tuffnoodle both explored the entire overworld map about a month or two ago.

Their is no jungle biomes in the overworld.

8. tractoid

tractoid Ex-Staff

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    If you really wanted to, you could use certain mods to make your own jungle biome