1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's new with you?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by AmeliaFireFox, May 20, 2021.

1. AmeliaFireFox

AmeliaFireFox Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    There's been a severe lack of threads in this place, so I thought I'd open up one for myself.

Please, feel free to write as much as you want about how you are doing right now, whatever you want to share. I hope all is well.

Like for me, I'm in the middle of college and work, and both are going well. my class average is 87% and I'm over here with 102% average. Work is super stressful right now, with the installation of the new automatic check outs, but we'll get used to it.

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  2. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    I have new profile picture

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.
  3. TrashGothAoife

TrashGothAoife Consultant

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    Well, after the hell year that was 2020, I decided to do what I could to make 2021 better, so I started working out regularly, and trying to rebuild and strengthen my ankle after tearing ligaments in it.. twice. So in April I managed to talk about 110KM, and this month by the end I will manage about 180KM if I can continue what I am doing now. My goal is to get to the point of being able to go for jogs later this year. There are many other personal things, and while I will go into them on a more 1 on 1 conversation, rather not just openly on here.

In other aspects, I recently started doing art commissions, and selling stickers, trying to get more income from art. I got to create a couple designs for a kickstarter last year, and want to just keep doing more and more. And with my car nearly paid off, that means I will soon be able to upgrade my whole computer set up. I have big plans for it, from the new pink imac, to a 24" xp-pen display. Still debating on if I would then go with the bluetooth keyboard and mouse (I used to have some when I had a macbook pro like 5 years ago and did like them) or continue with my pink razer, and get a keyboard and mouse to match. I want to try to clean up my desk of as many wires as I can. Still need to figure out speaker situation, see if I can find some good looking bluetooth ones with a power plug. Even just cutting down on the cable from speaker to computer would be nice.

LadyRen13 and Gabezetrainboy4 like this.