1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done What's up with Phantom Energy Faces?

Discussion in 'Revelation' started by Photon_Wolfsky, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Photon_Wolfsky

Photon_Wolfsky Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    It's one of those weird blocks that seems to be craftable in-game, but upon using it, it does nothing. It can only be connected to another block with the connector controller thing, but it doesn't do anything else. It doesn't connect to power of any mod it seems (I tried cryo-stablized fluxducts, enderio, flux networks).

Was it disabled due to potential RF balance issues? I've seen other MyM posts of people using them in previous versions such as 1.10 just fine and they weren't ruled as banned due to how much RF they could potentially generate.

I'm just curious. I was actually going to hook some up to my solar arrays to just get a little bit extra out of them since I'm in end-game and just having fun with random stuff. But if they are disabled, then oh well. Guess that would force me to actually look into bee stuff for other mad crazy RF generation.

2. Photon_Wolfsky

Photon_Wolfsky Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:43 AM
    Turns out I was using the redstone face because I made the wrong ones. The recipes are super similar and the block design is pretty similar too.