1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's wrong with the resonant ender?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by JacaRoe, Sep 27, 2014.

1. JacaRoe

JacaRoe Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    I have a smeltery full of it, but it comes out as solid ender, no matter what I do with it. Even the fluid transposer tries to make solid ender, instead of liquid resonant ender. I want my enderium!! To the best of my knowledge, I need RE to make the enderium blend. Is this a mod conflict or am I doing something wrong?

Google-fu turns up nothing on this but more people with problems. I haven't found any solutions.

2. Ony_x

Ony_x Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Coz it is solid ender. If you want resonant one, use Magma Crucible.

How come you googled it when it shows up in like 2nd or 3rd place when you search? Resonant Ender - Feed The Beast Wiki

@edit

If you alredy got full smeltery, pop fluiduct on a drain and place tank underneath it.

Plus, you got that info in NEI as well.

chugga_fan and Mijikai like this.
  3. JacaRoe

Local Time:

Well thanks anyway Ony_x, but no, a Magma Crucible will not help my situation now, unless there's a super-secret way to make enderpearls from solid ender (is there? lol). What I have is resonant ender in my smeltery.

As far as the wiki? The wiki shows me what I already know. That an enderpearl in a magma crucible will give me resonant ender, and the smeltery/casting bin will big me solid ender. No instructional there.

All that said, I did read that there should be a way to extract the resonant ender from the smeltery, but it's prevented due to a mod conflict.

Why did I google it? Why not? I research almost everything first via Google or the wikis (not only FTB but often the specific mod wiki and others using it as well).

When these other methods come up lacking - in case you weren't aware - Google is a good place to find other perspectives and other uses of things that may allow people to solve their own problems first.

Anyway, if there's something I've missed, after explaining everywhere I've been to try to resolve it, I really would appreciate if someone could offer some feedback.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  4. Mijikai

Mijikai Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    Fluid transposer > Magma crucible > Resonant ender > Happy jacaroe

JacaRoe likes this.
  5. julio1237878

julio1237878 Game enthusiastic

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    you can also pump the solid ender into a thermal expansion tank and it becomes resonant ender

JacaRoe likes this.
  6. JacaRoe

Local Time:
    Wow, ok, now we're getting somewhere. Thanks guys! I'll check these methods out a bit later.

7. Ony_x

Ony_x Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    How come it's blocked? I got plenty of molten metals/glass and stuff in my ME network thanks to ability to do that.