1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where has the time gone?

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by gamewiz93, Oct 15, 2020.

1. gamewiz93

gamewiz93 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    So I was looking at my the date I first joined MYM, and realized that my 6 year anniversary is come up in a few days. It got me reflecting on my time on here. I remember jumping on TeamSpeak, and there would be so many people on there, now there is no one. The friends I have made here, me taking a unintentional breaks and coming back to friends gone. I just started the server when MrRooo's house was caked by sirwill. I was on the server when the chaos dragon was updated and it killed slind in admin mode. Playing with booker and his crazy ideas/requests. Now I feel like a old man remembering the old times and it makes me a little sad to so MYM the way she is now.

2. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    3:44 PM
  3. LordEreh

LordEreh Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

many Post Scriptum:
    I forgot celebrate my 600th post so i will do thet with my 666th post! Such suprise incoming! Many shock!

BookerTheGeek and chaseB2 like this.
  4. Willfon

Willfon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I had just dug up the address to an old colleague a few weeks back and had planned to send him some cookies for Christmas. The week after he died and I had not talked to him since 2016.

Time flies. But so do we. Being somewhat of a procrastinator I had never really thought I’d say this but: do it, do it now! Call that friend, send that text.

5. InsaniumIV

InsaniumIV The Fourth

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Oh Wise Willfon, I AGREE!