1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valid Whitelist Option

Discussion in 'Monetization Suggestions' started by Xx_Canadian_xX, Nov 1, 2017.

1. Xx_Canadian_xX

Xx_Canadian_xX Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:39 PM
    Suggestion Title:
    Whitelist option
    Short Description:
    Whitelist with monthly sub made affordable to all in order to gain access to the network.
    Long Description:
    There is really only couple options that people will buy into.

Creative Mode/Adventure Mode

These are core features that are in minecraft you can sell the availability of them is at the core of the game. Simply have one server that is Hardcore, and one that creative and it's pay for access.

Or

You can have pay for access(paid whitelist monthly sub that all can afford), like a membership fee, and everyone that has access to the server has the same privileges making the server have no advantages over other players on the server but everyone is getting perks.

The problem really just seems to come down to non-paying members not getting the same as paying members and if they're not white listed their not considered a player at all. I really don't think they care about the perks one gets in the game, it's just about everyone having the same perks.

In closing i hope you find a solution, I like this network for most part, as a business owner myself I understand the need to support a business even if it's not for profit. You've built a good community and hopefully there will be a solution to these problems.​

2. Aidoneus

Aidoneus Administrator

Local Time:
    2:39 PM
    Thank you for your suggestion!