1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Wight Fortress Boss

Discussion in 'SevTech: Ages' started by TheTrueOtakuKing, Jun 14, 2020.

1. TheTrueOtakuKing

TheTrueOtakuKing Active Member

Local Time:
    11:25 PM
    I have been to 2 different Wight Fortresses and when I go to fight the boss it hardly attacks. In order to kill the Primordial Malevolence you have to grab its green fireball and throw it back but its not launching any. I have spent hours at the fights and the only thing that happens is an occasional wight spawning in. Is there any way to fix this? I'm trying to get the Ring of Ascent that drops from them.

2. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:25 AM
    Are you in God mode?

3. TheTrueOtakuKing

TheTrueOtakuKing Active Member

Local Time:
    Nope I had it disabled before I walked into the fortress and did everything to unlock the fight and it still didn't work. I was informed there was an issue with the wight boss so hopefully it will be fixed soon so I can get my dang ring of ascent.

4. LunaBlossoms

LunaBlossoms Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hello, I understand this issue is two months old now. Because of the inactivity I'll be marking it as done. However, if you return to playing on this server and are still having an issue don't hesitate to sent us a ticket or make a forum post again!

Hope you have a lovely day!

Gabezetrainboy4 likes this.