1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Wireless Crafting Terminal quest doesn't complete

Discussion in 'Forever Stranded' started by AceOfBases, Mar 25, 2018.

1. AceOfBases

AceOfBases CDO: OCD alphabetized as it ought to be.

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    For the quest Wireless Crafting with AE2, the requirement is to craft a Wireless crafting terminal.

I've crafted two of them, one in the AE Crafting interface, and one at a crafting bench. The quest won't complete. Please advise.

On a related note, the "Dirty" quest under Collector requires one million dirt. It's not showing any quest progress, though I've submitted 50k or so dirt into the OSS. I've got the million dirt available, but don't want to dump it into the OSS if it's not going to work. Please advise on best way to ensure credit for the quest before losing the dirt. I've got the OSS set up, piped into, and the quest is selected and the green check mark is clicked.

AceofBases

2. ProperChilli

ProperChilli Retired Staff

Local Time:
    8:48 AM
    Hi there, we have had similar reports to this, if you can prove to me or any other Jr Admin+ ingame that you have the foundation to complete these quests, we can complete them for you, another note is the QDS is quite buggy on FS and sometimes wont work if you where to submit it through that, please get back to us when you're online next so we can proceed with this, i will be tagging my other @Junior Administrator colleagues in case they are available before me to do this.

3. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Hey there AceOfBases, I tested the Wireless Crafting Terminal quest myself some time ago since a player reported this issue, but I was able to complete it right after crafting it (the one I used was not charged, while the player's was), so I suggest you try that first.
    Anyway, as Twisty said, please let us know when you're online so we can proceed

4. AceOfBases

AceOfBases CDO: OCD alphabetized as it ought to be.

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    I have been online continuously since posting this. I am continuing to be online.

When the terminal is crafted, it is uncharged at the time of crafting. As it is a crafting quest, it should complete upon completion of the crafting.

I have the materials ready to go.
    [doublepost=1522026626,1522023940][/doublepost]Thanks Kay. Very helpful. I appreciate your time.

5. Kaymax

Kaymax Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:48 AM
    Hey AceOfBases, I am going to mark this issue as solved as we solved it in-game.

Have a nice day and a wonderful time on our network!
    ~ Kay, MyM Junior Administration Team