1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done Work-around for chance cubes?

Discussion in 'Project Ozone 3' started by deepcage, Jan 17, 2021.

1. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    7:36 AM
    So BrotherGluttony is working on Chaos planks for the creative chest, but i have to admit, there is no current in game method of making them because 1 component of the chaos plank, the Cazadorian Metal, requiring Jesterite Metal, which is made out of chance cubes, is uncraftable. Can some admin make an alternate recipe for it and perhaps make a note about it in spawn?

Also there are random dragon eggs in spawn, dont think they are supposed to be there.

2. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    We added a quest for Jesterite to the questbook way back. I believe its in the shop page in upper right.

3. deepcage

Local Time:
    You are correct, guess we both overlooked this.

@BrotherGluttony

4. deepcage

Local Time:
    Now someone only has to remove those dragon eggs from spawn and this topic is really marked done. @HanoverFist69 ... you missed half the issue... Dragon eggs at spawn...

5. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    11:36 PM
    Didnt miss them. Most of us are in the habit of breaking them when we logon server so I just left it to that to clean it up. I'll hop on and clean those ones up though. :)