1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Done world downloader mod

Discussion in 'Multiblock Madness' started by osirisgothra, Sep 4, 2021.

1. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Is there something special i should do for world downloader in this pack, I downloaded the 1.12 version and placed it in the usual place, instances/multiblockmadness/minecraft/mods, and it does load (its in mod options list) but cannot use the /wd command.
    Also -- since I am right here waiting anyway, does anyone have any problems getting onto the server via the lobby, I can only connect direct, not through the lobby. Ive got everything default, didnt change anything (except java's memory allocation of course, set that to use 8 of my 32GB)

Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
  2. BetaPetey

BetaPetey Administrator Booster

Local Time:
    Hello Osirisgothra,

Currently this is incompatible on MultiBlock and has to be done manually by the admins. Since this is the case I will ping the @Administrator team so they can get this done for you. Also connecting through the lobby to MultiBlock doesn’t work currently. You need to connect directly through the server address.

Kind Regards,
    BetaPetey

Willfon likes this.
  3. HanoverFist69

HanoverFist69 Administrator

Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    Hello Osirisgothra,

I've sent you a PM on the forums with the link to your world download files. Just need to extract it to the world/ folder of your save.

HanoverFist69

4. osirisgothra

osirisgothra Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thanks alot guys!