1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worse feeling in the world..

Discussion in 'Community Talk' started by _Lordicon, Jan 31, 2019.

1. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    2:05 AM
    1/31/2019 around 3:30 am GMT-5

So I have been playing Project Ozone 2 for a few weeks now. It is a very fun pack but I am only playing to make the "Sword of the Cosmos". I have worked very hard to get everything needed to make the sword. I had all of the blocks and ingredients except a few singularity's. Was getting extremely excited to be finished my mission on the pack.

I am waiting on the last few to be made and getting very bored as some of you know it takes time to make these, so I started to mess around on my island, moving this here and that there. I looked over at my big reactor and thought to myself "Why not build my power setup I build on every server and make 8 maxed size turbines 4 on top of my 15x15x3 reactor and another 4 below it. The build is nice and I can get over 5mill rf/t on this pack. Now I know its not needed but I thought "what the heck why not?".

I wanted a good place to put this build so I place it dead center in the middle of my island below the main platform. As I was building I noticed that I placed the very bottom blocks too high because I would not have room near the top to finish the last 4 turbines. Sadly I had to rebuild the setup. So I started taking it down using my Staff of Power at max size of 11 deep and 11 wide.

Worked good but just a little too good.

As I was removing all of the blocks rather fast (I was already a little upset about having to do it.) I completely forgot that my ME system and all of my Sword of the Cosmos items were right above where I was. That's right I screwed up and used AOE near my ME not realising that the Staff of Power was not set to safe mode.

My magnet ring was not on so I sat and watched everything I worked for fall into the void knowing there was nothing I could do besides sit and stare at my monitor with a single teardrop rolling down my cheek.

1/31/2019 around 12:08pm GMT-5

After being curled up in the fetal position sucking my thumb and weeping like a 2 year old all night I finally fell asleep, but now I am up and it is a new day, though i am still not happy about what happen a few hours back I am working hard to replace all of the lost items. Will take a little less time to recreate as I have already made the Tome of Knowledge and I have the Transmutation tablet in my inventory, not to mention the nether star farm (Lucky Me). Would be better to get a base roll back but server rules are server rules and I must remake what I destroyed.

Don't do what I did, Make sure you leave the Staff of Powers set to Safe Mode at all times.

wyndman and Kissqt like this.
  2. Kissqt

Kissqt Patron Tier 2

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I saw it coming like big time ! You know what people say about Great power coming with great responsabilities. I think everyone can have a similar story, but your is one of the worse.

At least, it will make a great story for Christmas :p

Good luck to get back everything, pretty sure you can do it

Fireforce and _Lordicon like this.
  3. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Put them on safe and let them hang has a whole new meaning!

_Lordicon likes this.
  4. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    Heres a tip for ya, something i generally do on all skyblock maps:

Make a safety platform just above the void level in case you do stuff like this. At least then ur stuff falls down to that safety platform and is still collectable.

@HighPing If you want a hand recovering, im willing to join you on PO2 :)

5. wyndman

Local Time:
    No..no this can't be the two of them together would tear the very fabric of time and space!

6. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    No thanks deepcage, I already have 98% of it back. Thanks for the offer I kind of agree with @wyndman on this one lol. It could cause a big rip in space and times fabric. lol

7. deepcage

deepcage Captain Obvious has entered the building!

Local Time:
    thats what people thought when we were teaming up and the universe intervened by giving your wife a pneumonia.

8. wyndman

Local Time:
    Not surprisingly I came down with pneumonia shortly after the doctor told her she was fine.