1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Top 5 Favorite Animes

Discussion in 'Offtopic' started by McDomo69, Jun 15, 2015.

1. McDomo69

McDomo69 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:39 PM
    Hello Ladies and Gents :) I was wondering what your top 5 favorite animes were,any categories from fighting to even romance. So here is my favorite animes for now :)
    5.) My Love Story
    My Love Story: The story follows Takeo Gōda, a tall and muscular student who doesn't have much luck with women, as every girl he likes ends up falling for his handsome best friend, Makoto Sunakawa. This all changes when he meets Rinko Yamato, a petite shy girl who, above all other expectations, falls in love with Takeo, beginning a unique love story.

4.) Sound! Euphonium
    Sound! Euphonium: The Kitauji high school concert band club had at one time participated in national tournaments and was a champion school, but after the club's adviser changed, they have not been able to even participate in the qualifying tournament. However, thanks to the newly appointed adviser's strict instruction, the students are steadily improving and build up their strength. As they fight over who plays solos, some students give priority to studying and quit club activities. Finally, the long wished-for day of the contest arrives.

3.) Tokyo Ghoul
    Tokyo Ghoul: The story follows Ken Kaneki, a college student who barely survives a deadly encounter with Rize Kamishiro, his date who reveals herself as a ghoul, a human-like creature that hunts and devours human flesh, and is taken to the hospital in critical condition. After recovering, Kaneki discovers that somehow he underwent a surgery that transformed him into a half-ghoul by transferring some of Rize's organs into his body, as she died when she attacked him, and just like them, he must consume human flesh to survive as well. With no one else to turn to, he is taken in by the ghouls who manage the coffee shop "Anteiku", who teach him to deal with his new life as a half-human/half-ghoul, including interacting with ghoul society and its conflicting factions, while striving to keep his identity secret from other humans.

2.) My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU
    My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU: The story follows two loners, the pragmatic Hachiman Hikigaya and beautiful Yukino Yukinoshita, who despite their varying personalities and ideals, offer help and advice to others as part of their school's Service Club, assisted by the cheerful and friendly Yui Yuigahama. It largely depicts various social situations faced by teens in a high school setting and the psychology driving their interactions.

1.) Naruto!
    Naruto! A powerful fox known as the Nine-Tails attacks the ninja village Konoha. In response, the leader of Konoha – the Fourth Hokage – seals the fox inside his newborn son Naruto Uzumaki at the cost of his life. As a child, Naruto is isolated from the Konoha community, who regards him as if he was the Nine-Tails itself. A decree made by the current Kage, the Third Hokage, forbids anyone mentioning the Nine-Tails to anyone else. Twelve years later, renegade ninja Mizuki reveals Naruto the truth before being defeated by Naruto with the Shadow CloneJutsu, earning the respect of his teacher Iruka Umino. Shortly after, Naruto becomes a ninja and is assigned alongside Sasuke Uchiha, whom he often competes against, and Sakura Haruno, whom he has a crush on, to form a three-person team named Team 7 under an experienced sensei, the elite ninja Kakashi Hatake. Like all the ninja teams from every village, Team 7 is charged with completing missions requested by villagers, ranging from doing chores, and being bodyguards or executing assassinations.
    If you have any suggestions for other animes just say something below :)

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015
    mynameisAK likes this.
  2. RAINING_SHELLS

RAINING_SHELLS New Member

Local Time:
    9:39 PM
    Actually i dont like animes so i couldn`t tell ya

3. McDomo69

McDomo69 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    :(:punch:

4. CorPhome

CorPhome Peace begins with a smile :)

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    I don't watch animes that much but i did saw a few of the first episodes of Naruto ? I just gotta tell you THEY WERE AWESOME ![DOUBLEPOST=1434384290][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Lol

5. Lexy2416

Lexy2416 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    My favorite Animes :D
    1. Attack on Titan
    2. Attack on Titan
    3. Attack on Titan
    4. Attack on Titan
    5. Attack on Titan

ZzConradzZ likes this.
  6. Pitschweis

Pitschweis New Member

Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    5. Death Note
    4. Dragonballs
    3. Full Metal Alchemist
    2. Neon Genesis Evangelion
    1. One Piece

7. RAINING_SHELLS

RAINING_SHELLS New Member

Local Time:
  8. AdrianVaughan

AdrianVaughan Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    What is this Anime that you speak of o_O

9. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1. Hellsing Ultimate
    2. Bleach
    3. Fullmetal Alchemist (either normal or Brotherhood)
    4. Slayers (most of the arcs)
    5. Naruto

chaosblad3 and _Cilo_ like this.
  10. BirdOfSteel

BirdOfSteel Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have seen a bit of Naruto and a lot of Avatar... strange since I love anime o-o

11. ZzConradzZ

ZzConradzZ The Purple Cat

Local Time:
    Are you sure? I always thought you loved Maria :p[DOUBLEPOST=1434410167][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Avatar isn't Anime :p Its made here, in Murica.[DOUBLEPOST=1434410337][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You mean this thing? [​IMG] Its name, no joke, is Ninetales

12. BirdOfSteel

Local Time:
    Same thing, Connor! xD Also, I think Domo is talking about Kyubi or whatshisface. Fire Naruto? (Thanks Minecraft!)

13. ItsNora_

ItsNora_ Names not actually Noah Booster

Local Time:
    1) Legend of Korra
    2) Avatar the Last airbender
    3) Death Note

14. BirdOfSteel

Local Time:
    I need to watch the Legend of Korra...[DOUBLEPOST=1434413130][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You're dead to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1434413172][/DOUBLEPOST]Hai, by tha way, Lexy and Domo. ShadowEagle here! Back from the adventures of unknown.

ItsNora_ likes this.
  15. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    1. Avatar was made in the style of anime therefore it is anime, where it was made makes no difference, just like a circle of dough covered in tomato sauce and cheese is called a pizza even if it isn't made in Italy :p

2. The ninetails in pokemon and the kyubi in Naruto are both based on the same japanese legend.

My top 5:
    1. Madoka Magika
    2. Hellsing Ultimate
    3. Ghost in the Shell
    4. Fate/Zero + Stay Night UBW
    5. tie: Code Gears & Death Note

ItsNora_ likes this.
  16. RomaDaddy

RomaDaddy Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1. Sword Art Online
    2. Is it wrong to try and pick up girls in a dungeon?
    3. Gundam ( All except SD Gundam>_<)
    4.Steel Angel Kurumi
    5. .Hack(all of it....)

chaosblad3 likes this.
  17. 19e8

19e8 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1. High school DXD
    2.High school DXD New
    3.elfen lied
    4. Highschool of the dead
    5.fate/zero

18. mynameisAK

mynameisAK Walking Modded-MC Wikipedia.

Local Time:
    So far this would have to be my list. I know No2 is unfinished but shows how good it currently is to be my number 2 already xD

1. Angel Beats
    2. Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka
    3. Suisei no Gargantia
    4. Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    5. The entire Monogatari series

19. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    [offtopic] pizza was originally made in the U.S. idk why we say it's italian, but italians from the U.S. made it, [/offtopic]
    i don't watch anime, sorry :p, i've watched parts of naruto once, didn't get too attached

20. chaosblad3

chaosblad3 Very Well-Known Member Patron Tier 1

Local Time:
    Filthy American lies and propaganda!
    Pizza is a food that evolved from the Italian flatbread Focaccia in Naples, Italy in the late 18th century and was later brought to the US by Italian immigrants in the late 19th century where it became popular with WWII vets returning from Italy where they had grown fond of it while serving there.