Done Refinery (BC) and Grinder (MFR) problem

Discussion in 'CrundeeCraft' started by Timkoo, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Ok. Refinery don't works, I put oil in to tanks, I put energy with Fluxduct, I put energy with Diamond Kinesis Pipe, nothing works. I think there can be problem with GalactiCraft conflicting the refining, because GC won't support with BC. So I can just put oil into GC refinery and voila, but then it costs coal, which material I don't have much.

Grinder. So I just want to make mob farm, great for me & my friend(s), and/or cousins. When I put RF, some spiders then zombies, that doesn't work. When there are some mobs, and I place the Grinder, it will kill the mobs, but in some time, it just keeps have Idle: 200 / 200 t, work 0 / 1 Wk, and 32k RF, when there are zombies. And a question, does the Grinder keep killing zombies with dropping XP and mob essence? Or XP is converted to mob essence?

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
  2. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Can you explain what you want us to do or what the question is?

The Grinder stops working if the Inventory is full or he cant place mobdrops into the adjacent inventory. Also it stops working if the mob essence is full.

You could also find this Informations with 2 minutes of using google

3. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:

4. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    If this is the grinder that produces mob essence does the grinder work if its full?

5. Werwolfi_de

Werwolfi_de Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    No it stops working as soon as its full

6. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    That could be the issue

7. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have at top of the grinder 15% filled tank with essence, Grinder's tank is even not full, what is the issue?

8. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Is there anything else connected between the generator of the power and the grinder?

9. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I have just cables.[DOUBLEPOST=1454253429][/DOUBLEPOST]if you want, come to crundeecraft.

10. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    Have you tried breaking and replacing the cables they might be bugging out, also if nothing else is connected to the power cables then something somewhere is Getting power between Point A the power gen and Point B the grinder

11. bigbluu722

bigbluu722 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    You will need a chest on the back of the grinder like so:
    [​IMG]
    I've tested it and it seems to work fine. Also, for the GalacticCraft setup, you will need the GalacticCraft cables to connect the power to each thing. You may need to wrench the machines a few times to get the cables to correctly, but they do work. | BuildCraft fuel is not compatable with GalacticCraft either, so you will need to make the GalacticCraft rocket fuel for it to work.
    -V

12. Timkoo

Timkoo Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thanks, thanks. But why mob grinder needs to have chest, it have been working for a some time as I sayed, it don't needed chest, it just dropped out, so that's why I put hopper there.

Also, for the refinery problem, I already have rocket fuel, but I need normal BC fuel.

If you want to check my hall and grinder & refinery, feel free to tp. I will be online tomorrow, in the 7:30 GMT+. Feel free to wait me at 7:30 GMT+1 GMT+0 is 6:30.