Implemented [Infinity] Craftable IE Arc Furnace Electrode Blueprint

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by Micim987, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Micim987

Micim987 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:51 AM
    I am requesting that Crafting be enabled for the Arc Furnace Electrodes Blueprint.

I have noticed that in almost every village you find there in no Immersive Engineering Villager. At first I had though people where just killing them off but i was able to capture one from a newly loaded chunk in the farm world only to have it despawn a couple days later (I assume because it just disappeared). The only way to find this blueprint other than IE villagers is to find it in a stronghold library according to the wiki/forums. There is a config option to enable crafting these blueprints and lets you craft one using the Common Projectiles Blueprint, 4 HOP graphite ingots, and a block of emerald.

The config option is located in the ImmersiveEngineering.cfg file and is the first one under "Machines"

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    make villagers: you have MFR m8

3. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Hrmm. This really should be enabled on servers tho.

Gimme a minute, and i'll run through and update configs - will be available on next server restart.

4. Micim987

Micim987 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Thank you for implementing this suggestion. However Infinity node 4 just restarted and the changes don't appear to have been applied yet. I was unable to craft it using the recipes on the wiki and NEI is not showing any recipes.

5. MrWisski

MrWisski Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    B:"Arc Furnace: Craftable Blueprint"=true

Hrmm. that's the setting in the configs - Dunno why its not working on IN4 only @_@ I look into it, see if i can find out whats going on.[DOUBLEPOST=1454722353,1454720203][/DOUBLEPOST]OK, still won't take after another restart, so i've added the recipe to the market. Recipe enable seems to work on every other server, and i'm not sure why IN4 is being so ornery about this change XD