Implemented 2 questions about account usage.

Discussion in 'Horizons' started by Lovestruxd, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Lovestruxd

Lovestruxd New Member

Local Time:
    7:43 AM
    Question 1#
    Is my flatmate able to play on the same server with me but with different account, it's the same router which means the same IP (I guess) that's why I'm asking.
    Question 2#
    Are we allowed to share an account with different person or only one person is able to play on an account?

I'm asking those question in case of kicks/bans or whatever happening and just getting to know.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2014
  2. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    there is no ip limitation. You are not able to login with the same account twice.

3. Lovestruxd

Lovestruxd New Member

Local Time:
    wait. I don't understand.

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    We have no IP limitation so you can login with more then one account with the same IP. But you can't login with the same account on the same server.

5. Lovestruxd

Lovestruxd New Member

Local Time:
    Yeah but
    As looking on that i was thinking that you maybe look up at IP's and if two accounts get logged in from one IP then both get punished.
    And what about the question about two people having one account and one person playing at <put time here> time and the other person wants to play at <put time here>? (not the same times, that's impossible duh)

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    well lets just consider this. There are thousand of places were multiple people that don't even know each other are sharing the same internet connection and we also don't know who is playing with that acc. This rule is there that we can do something against people that login with multiple accounts to collect the hourly myms with each account or/and to keep multiple bases loaded..

7. Lovestruxd

Lovestruxd New Member

Local Time:
    Oh right. Well yeah that's the thing. Okay thank you kind sir. Good to know that answer to both questions is yes. Have a nice day. cheers

8. McJty

McJty New Member

Local Time:
    I have a question about this line in the rules:

It may be because I'm not a native english speaker but I read this as if it IS permitted to have multiple accounts and transfer money. Should this not read 'NOT permitted' instead of 'permitted'?

It is a bit confusing for me at least.

Thanks,

9. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    oO thanks, I changed it.