Done So ferret has an upgrade.

Discussion in 'The Ferret Business' started by Fousicek, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Timmypwn

Timmypwn Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    which version will the server go to at the 15th of april?
    and was the world from before update 0.1.1?

2. Gallent_Bristle

Gallent_Bristle New Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    No... I've come way to far to lose everything. Will I have to do it all again?

3. johnfg10

johnfg10 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:34 AM
    most likly yes

4. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    an announcement with detail will be up shortly.

Timmypwn likes this.
  5. Gallent_Bristle

Local Time:
    um... when is shortly?

6. johnfg10

Local Time:
    Be patient

7. Gallent_Bristle

Local Time:
    Never!

8. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
  9. Timmypwn

Local Time:
    patience is needed, as it will reset in 3 days, so 3 days no ferret for me.

10. Gallent_Bristle

Local Time:
    Well, I guess that's a bunch of my life wasted again... and to think I thought I had finally found the perfect modpack... but I guess that's another one I'll probably never play again.

11. Timmypwn

Local Time:
    you should play it after the reset, alot changed, the whole quest system has been overhauled. its like playing a different pack XD.
    ive seen it in the past, IC2 has high world-gen, so when it bugs out, or gets removed trouble follows. this reset was needed cuz of the 0.1.1 update, so we were playing on before that i guess.
    btw. everything you do can be seen as wasted XD, if you had fun making your base, time was not wasted, if you didn't like it why do you play ;)
    don't be discouraged, the new update will be awesome(btw big reactors is getting big nerf) i feel your pain, i also don't like to constantly start out with the boring vanilla minecraft and losing all my stuff in the dozens of random chests.

12. Gallent_Bristle

Local Time:
    The reason I left this server so long ago was because I had played through the packs I liked and gotten a bunch of important stuff, then somehow I always end up losing it all. I don't want to spend hours, if not days, repeating the same things I already did over and over again.

13. Ash00182

Ash00182 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You could say that for every minecraft pack. After so much minecraft you end up repeating it all again :)

14. Timmypwn

Local Time:
    i understand your pain, i do hope you still return, ferret seems abit underestimated would hate to lose another player on it.

15. Gallent_Bristle

Local Time:
    The thing that kept me going on this pack and all the different ones were the quests and other twists. Agrarian Skies had you on a clay island in the middle of nowhere, and tasked you with rebuilding the world... before I fell off of it with things I couldn't hope to get back. Regrowth had you in a desolate wasteland and tasked you with finding a way to bring back nature, if only just a bit, in a world that wasn't pre determined like so many others... until I die so far away that I couldn't hope of getting back to my stuff before it despawned. Do you see the problem here?
    And Timmy, I'll consider this... but for now, as far as I'm concerned, I have to find another modpack with the mods I want in them.. but I don't know if there are any.

16. Larky2k

Larky2k New Member

Local Time:
    Gallent me and Ladett are both frustrated but we are taking it on the chin and restarting on Sat. We going to help each other to get a good start and we can help you a well if you want :)

Timmypwn likes this.
  17. johnfg10

Local Time:
    when will people learn that just wating for a little while will result in too things 1. you will get a answer 2. staff wont get annoyed at you patients is the key to everything :p

18. AshtonDurkhun

AshtonDurkhun Active Member

Local Time:
    Well here's at least one member who's NOT angry with a reset :) I'm one of those ppl who plays a pack till it's "completed" (to the point I'm taking no damage, have all the buffs/enchants I want, and a reasonable base) then get bored and start over. Honestly The only thing I hate about starting over is hunting down paper, gold, and leather (to start Thaumcraft/AM2/etc that needs books/gold) For me the journey from start to "finish" is far more fun than the end result =^_^=

19. Fousicek

Fousicek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I could give you ehmm a way..... BEEEEEEEEEE............ or not BEEEEEEEEEEEs.

20. Gallent_Bristle

Local Time:
    Maybe, maybe...