That one thread that failed because none has a sense of frendely competition.

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by coolgi3000, May 6, 2016.

1. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Heres the game
    anyone can post why moderators are better than admins, or admins better than mods (especially the staff themselves)
    Who is better in any way possible for any reason you can think of?
    it would be interesting to see what the player community thinks
    GO

Last edited: May 6, 2016
  2. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    I'm sensing that you watched or heard of the captain America civil war and want war to break loose in this thread? Well I think each staff member plays a VERY important role on MyM. Moderators and junior mods solve the mysteries of deaths and theft while the sneaky senior mods and junior admins.... I forgot what you guys do but I know you help :3
    Admins... Without the admins we wouldn't even have stable server to play on, we might aswell be crash landing without them. The managers and directors may not seem as active as everyone else on the forums but they are the ones who give the power to help and accept someone back into our community after their wrong doings (I know there is more but I'm just saying what I think off the top of my head :3). The founders... Well their role is obvious :p

CheshireLill likes this.
  3. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    LUCID cus he does and owns everyone and takes no sass
    He is unbeatable

HelloKittyPhone likes this.
  4. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    3:17 PM
    Nah haven't even seen that movie. I was thinking of the count to 50 thread and how it's kinda like players and mods vs Sr. mods. A little frendely Competiton can be fun. To be honest I was expecting someone to say exactly what you said (-minus the civil war movie)

5. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    Oh yeah, why does staff have to be so rude to the players! They won't even let us count to 50 :eek:

(It's a joke -_-)

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2016
    SirStudMuffin likes this.
  6. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Personally i love all the staff especially @SirWill he is the reason we have fun now days oh and how could i forget lucid he is ...The Best ;)

7. CheshireLill

CheshireLill Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Each tier of staff have their roles to play and manage. Yes admins have more commands than Sr.Mods who have more than Mods. I don't feel as though any one staff member is more important than the other. I've seen great mods and poor admins. It all depends on the abilities and self motivation of the person in question. Although they wear a title, the label does not serve as a one size fits all. It would be as if you were trying to compare apples and oranges.

Scull, profrags and MageGod2234 like this.