King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    7:31 AM
    but if my pocket dimension with one of the hills in it is still there, even after the normal timeline was saved, then that means there is also a copy of me in the pocket dimension. and since it exist outside of time if anyone ever somehow found it, then they would have appeared inside it at the moment of its creation along with me. and since nobody did and the pocket dimension is impossible to find after all pathways to our multiverse were disconnected from it, it will always exist with another copy of me living on a hill that is just as much the original as this one.
    My Hill & alven4's Hill

edit-
    now at least try to find a semi logical argument against that before you decide your not satisfied with me having a happy ending and give some half hearted complete nonsense retort because you think you must be the only hill ruler :angelic:

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  2. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    I find some antimatter laying on the ground and i throw it to you and your dimensions. Then its

My Hill

3. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    This is exately the kind of lalf hearted retor i was talking about

4. F4lconwings

Local Time:
    U get the joke? ^^

5. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I cant say I do... but anyway unless u were serious about the antimatter its still alven4 and my hills
    (if u were serious then alven's hill is gone :p and so are you :cool: )

6. F4lconwings

Local Time:
    The thing is: we're still talking about that metaphorical hill, so a dimension is pretty useless at all. When the game ends up you having something that can't be countered that is not doable by humans (like pocket dimensions) is senseless. so i came with the antimatter.
    Think about it ;)

7. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    think you may have dark matter and antimatter mixed up? antimatter is possibly usable by humans if u are careful that it does not come into contact with matter (possibly with a magnetic suspension system) but dark matter is untouchable, uncontrollable and theoretical too.

8. F4lconwings

Local Time:
    Might be possible, but bear in mind the other stuff i've said about ur theory ;)

9. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    If you wanna play that way then go alllllllllllll the way back to when chugga brought the tardes into this :cat:
    we have been in the realm of science fiction since about page 2 :D

-edit
    besides im not trying to end it, i love this game.
    i am just trying to create a state of me being the eternal winner, while the game can still go on.

Last edited: May 12, 2016
  10. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    I pick up my portal gun and shoot it near you as the antimatter comes flying at the hill, I shoot at it and it backfires on you saving the hill, I then turn the portal gun on coolgi3000 & alven4 and shoot them to the void where they fall to their death.

My Hill

profrags likes this.
  11. F4lconwings

Local Time:
    The Portal Gun has been a lie all the time.

12. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:31 AM
    I find a doorway into coolgi's pocket dimension and create a black hole in the dead center to destroy the hill. I then trap him in an inescapable pocket dimension that destroys anyone that tries to go inside or anyone who tries to escape.
    Oh and I order hulk to destroy the real hill!
    My hill

13. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:

Takes a draconic reactor to the hill and intentionally puts it inside of it, and blows up the hill

My hole in the ground

14. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    The pocket dimension that profrags found was one of many identical duplicates that I intentionally left still connected through some doors. While there are no doors attached to the original dimension. I use pros technology (that destroys anyone who enters or leaves) to add an extra measure of defense to all the other dimensions.
    My hill and chugga's crater

15. F4lconwings

Local Time:
    I create a vortex with a warphole to warp the black hole of pro away. Then I use undetectable radiation to manipulate the defense of cool's dimensions to selfdestruct (and kill cool :p), and then i enter the main dimension to rebuild the hill and plant some flowers everywhere.
    AND THEN I BURN THE FLOWERS (so the whole hill is burning now). Hah. And then i cast a permanent plasmastream over the hill's surroundings. Oh, and then i lay mines around. Just for fun. And btw,

My Hill

profrags likes this.
  16. Pours some cryotheum over the hill to cool it down then release a horde of zombies who make their way to the hill, guided by the smell of endorian's socks and trigger every mine in the area. Then I walk up the hill and raise a warded dome over the hill. Also posts those pesky witchery scarecrows who scream your ears off and kill you.
    My Hill.

profrags likes this.
  17. F4lconwings

Local Time:
    If you're going for Witchery i wanna go for Thaumcraft. I mess up a giant cruicible, creating a huge ton of flux to kill everything and devastate the whole hill. Then i spawn some golem's with the staff of nine hell's equipped to the hill, and the hill is now guarded by golems, but i didnt reach it cuz those scarecrows are too loud.

Empty Hill[DOUBLEPOST=1463151708][/DOUBLEPOST]first one to climb it without earplops gets a cookie.

18. Gets some taint thristles and general blooms and codes a turtle (hi logi) to plant them in dead center of the hill. Taint slowly goes away. Then I make a small house with a trap door and spiked floor and murder a villager inside it. The golems rush to kill me and end up full of holes.
    Then I make a automated voidmetal golem farm which are fitted with all combat upgrades and loose them all over the base. After that I infuse myself with infernal animus and thrall a thousand iron golems to kill anyone except me, even villagers. Then by using vampiric poppets I bind their life to a chaos guardian.
    Builds a cottage on the center of the hill with milk and cookies and a board congratulating the one who passed all the defences.
    My Hill.

19. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Uses carriage engine with forcefield and rides on it right through the defenses. I stop it in the cottage and I build new forcefield projectors to fill the whole area around the cottage with forcefields which will kill all the voidmetal golems and destroy the farm.
    My Hill

20. At least put some more effort