King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    you want effort ill give u effort...
    but to break through yours or alven's defence?

2. Break through my defence only using mods available in ftb infinity.

3. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I Equip full draconic armor with 10 fully charged draconium capacitors in my inventory and use a portal gun to visit each of the chaos island until i find the guardian that your golems are linked to. I then kill the guardian in an epic battle worthy of a viral video (which disables the poppets) and collect the chaos shards for later use. I return to the over world and infuse myself with the ender infusion. Shoot the moon with the portal gun and go around sucking each golem into the portal and sending them to the moon. I then challenge sandy to a witches duel using our infusions and mystic branches and before he has time to react I teleport up to him and teleport him to my infusion set home point which I set inside one of my many pocket dimensions which has no exit points other than my Own infusion. I then sit down on the cottage front porch and send half the plate of milk and cookies to the dimension sandy is trapped in, with a note that says "that enough effort for you?"
    My Hill
    And just for arguments sake I send my own minion golem through the force feild to disable it and then I send alven to his own dimension too.

-edit
    Yes i know there's no pocket dimensions in infinity but hey it's starting to become my signature thing in this thread I think we can make an exception. ;)
    No I don't count Rf tools or mystcraft since those are both full dimensions not pocket ones.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  4. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    In my pocket dimension, I rebuild the hill and then I send you cake.
    My Hill

BTW, there is redmatter explosive in the cake.

The cake will explode and destroy your hill.

5. In physics and mathematics, the dimension of a mathematical space (or object) is informally defined as the minimum number ofcoordinates needed to specify any point within it.
    your knowledge about space-time is rusty, turtle.

profrags likes this.
  6. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    I have the Admins wipe the server where the hill and all you are on, They reload it from basic start and take out any modpacks that open a dimension. I calmly walk up the freshly created hill laughing and stand there waiting for the new of king of the hill game to start.

MY Hill

7. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    *reminds lord this isn't a MyM server* Hehe, your admin persuading powers have no effect on this non-MyM owned server!
    Nobodies Hill!

8. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Fine if you want the boring version: I ascend to a being of 7 dimensions and walk around all your defenses, then I banish you to 1 demention. You are now a single point in space.
    You know full well that up until now when I say demention I mean alternate universe;)
    -edit
    Also wow the Wikipedia copy and paste is real :hilarious:

If you want copy paste here's this.:
    Science fiction texts often mention the concept of "dimension" when referring to parallel or alternate universes or other imagined planes of existence. This usage is derived from the idea that to travel to parallel/alternate universes/planes of existence one must travel in a direction/dimension besides the standard ones. In effect, the other universes/planes are just a small distance away from our own, but the distance is in a fourth (or higher) spatial (or non-spatial) dimension, not the standard ones.

Last edited: May 14, 2016
  9. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    Its a server im admin on so he can do that as im the original post :)

10. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Yes that means it was originally on your server, but then the hill left minecraft and then one went back into minecraft (some how) so whose server is it in now?

profrags likes this.
  11. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Mine, I guess.

So that makes it my hill, yeah?

12. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Only if you use your admin powers to take it from me ;)

13. The_Icy_One

The_Icy_One Procrastinates by doing work

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    That seems too complex. /ban is much simpler.

14. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    ^

15. I borrow an extra dimensional needle from The Fates, punches a hole in my 1D prison which opens up right on the hill, puts a sign reading "Sanndy's Hill" while all other people are busy discussing staff powers. Oh, and I use spatial storage to store the hill and then sent it inside a black hole. Then I teleport inside the hill using a charm of dislocation. And remember, once past the event horizon the hill exists in none and all dimensions at once. Waiting with a bedrockium frying pan to smack the first one stupid enough to fly into a black hole, as he will get stretched like noodles by the time he reaches the spatial cell.
    My Hill.

16. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    collapses the pocket universe that endorian thought was the real one and emerges from some of my other pocket universes with 2 copys of me. sends the first copy into the black hole with a blob of red matter inside a renforced container designed to withstand the forces of the black hole for a certain ammount of time, then at the exact moment sand comes out of his spatial cell to smack my in my spegetifyed face the red matter detonates and creates a black hole inside of the existing black hole, and also vaporises sand. the two black holes cancel each other out, and leave nothing behind except for the mostly damaged spatial cell, I take the cell, repair it, modify the sign to say "Logi's hill" place it in a trophy case, and send it off in a warp speed ship towards the edge of the universe.
    My Hill

17. _Lordicon

_Lordicon MyM Real OG

Local Time:
    Wait how did we go back to dimension's again? I guess my last post was skipped and people are not reading what has already happen? Can not open a dimension now that they have been taken out :p

profrags likes this.
  18. profrags

profrags Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:19 AM
    Thank you Lord, these dimension conversations started boring me and discouraged me to post here anymore ._.
    Since dimensions don't exist and your conversations were futile...
    Nobodies hill!

Oh this is a new game? Well I throw my poop bombs into lords hill house and claim it as my own after he runs away!
    My hill with poop on it!

SanndyTheManndy likes this.
  19. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Ok sure lets start anew, but to Answer your question, if you had read the whole thread, you would see that my pocket universes are not in minecraft. And you only reset minecraft.

Anyway let's forget about all that... For now. I throw 100 water florbs at the hill to wash away the poop and claim the hill
    My Underwater Hill

Last edited: May 17, 2016
  20. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    I activate Mark of the Falling Tower that will remove water (by replacing it with blocks). Then I place chair on top of the hill and start sieving for diamonds.
    My Hill