Implemented Goddess Statue at spawn

Discussion in 'B-Team' started by chosaito, Jun 18, 2014.

1. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    3:46 PM
    I want to request it to be moved I understand a lot of people get cursed. However there are tons of witches on the server who can remove curses. This makes the whole cursing system pointless. Even for those who aren't into witchery all they need that involves witchery is a demon heart which can be bought for 5 mym from many players. :/

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    9:46 PM
    Not all players know how witchery works and don't want to play with it. So they have no way to remove it. Maybe on the PVP Server but we will not remove it on the PVE.

3. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    At lest charge mym for it's use? That's taking a lot away from witchery. :(
    Sure we'll still be able to do curses but the mats for it is pretty costly and for some one to simply go to spawn and get rid of it. It's a waste of time.

(there are about 13 witches on the server I'm sure anyone can get one removed if they wished to. Just take a little time)

4. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    To curse players is PVP in my opinion, so if you want to curse players then you should play on the pvp server.

5. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    As long as it doesn't kill the person it's not really pvping is it?. It would be no different than going into some ones claim and constantly running in front so they can't see. I wouldn't consider that pvp. Just an annoyance. :/

6. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    Griefer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    PVP = player vs player, PVE = player vs environment. You use it against a player not a entity.

8. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    yeah but you can't really kill a person with witchcraft that voodoo puppets are banned. However like Slind said it's still considered griefing. However I still think money should be charged for the use of statues. That would take some money out of the game. Other people I've talked with see it as the same as I do But meh

9. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    what would you do if I take away your statue and curse you over and over again until you have 0 money left? further more there are a lot of players that just want to player and already complain about witchery.

10. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    What would I do. Simply ask one of my many witch friends to borrow there statue. Or just simply make a cure for my self. People complain about machines as well. I don't see you removing those. If everything was removed that people complain about attack of the b-team would be vanilla. If you where a normal player and cursed me. You'd be wasting your own mats even if I didn't have a statue, which wouldn't bother me one bit.

Btw have you seen the mats needed to do curses? It would way outway the cost to curse some one than to cure them. The person that did the curse would be draining there resources and money a lot faster.

11. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    there are a lot of servers that removed witchery completely. I'm just saying that there have been too many cases where curses had been abused and the victim didn't even know what was going and no idea on how to solve it and of course not the equipment for it.

12. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    Don't get me wrong. I understand your point of view. I just dislike the fact that so much for witchery is being disabled. And future updates a lot more will be.

13. Slind

Slind Founder

Local Time:
    well, in this case, as sirwilli already said, try the pvp b-team. I think we disabled nothing from witchery on it.

14. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    eh, I really don't want to start over again. One reset was enough for me for awhile. Maybe one day. xD

15. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    I know there's a ritual that summons players if you have the players tag lock, if this ritual isint disabled it should be. Otherwise you could just teleport a player into for example a force field. Or just bind magic to them ( will kill them if they don't have a death protection poppet).

Sent using Tapatalk on IPhone

16. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    Naw they can just use /rt or /home to get out. So that isn't a big deal.

17. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    No the force field instakills ( can't remember if it's banned). And tou can activate 2 rituals at the same time, making it so that he will die as soon as he is teleported

Sent using Tapatalk on IPhone

18. cbrozak

cbrozak Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    If that happens, they will get a ban.

19. knoxz

knoxz Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    not on the pvp server :p
    i cursed quite some people on pvp bteam and enjoyed everytime watching them login and out to get rid of some nasty debuffs ^^

Mijikai and sin_samsonsin like this.
  20. _sivi

_sivi Member

Local Time:
    So it was you who cursed me a week ago! I could not do anything, I could not even build, nor mine. Because of all the debuffs I got.
    And I am the reason why they placed those statues in first place :p