2 Issues. Sonic Glasses Glitch, Vampiric and Voodoo Poppets.

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by will1275, Jun 30, 2014.

?

Whats Your Thoughts On The Poppets?

Poll closed Jul 7, 2014.
  1. Yes I Like That Idea And It Should Be Implemented!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No That Makes The Game Unfair!

100.0%
  3. I Have A Better Idea And I'm Going To Post It In The Response Bar.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. will1275

will1275 New Member

Local Time:
    2:46 PM
    Ok so the first problem we need to address is the 'Sonic Glasses Glitch', this concerns the people that have gone and put on the glasses and then immediately crashed. What I did you resolve this is issue is consult the mods to have it removed from my inv. I only crashed when I put the glasses on.

The second issue is the much loved poppets. The vampiric and voodoo poppets have been banned for pvp bypassing. That is completely fair but.. if you think of it this way...

Nearly every mod line has an 'Offensive' part to it. Now I prepose a plugin is made for the server, this is just theoretical, that when a player has created their first poppet on that server, that they then and only then be open to attacks from the voodoo and vampiric poppets. This makes it so that players that do not delve into the 'Witchery' mod cannot be attacked by these poppets and so "A player which cannot strike back cannot be stricken".

If there is someone willing to do this, I'm happy to say it would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely
    -Will1275

2. SirWill

SirWill Founder

Local Time:
    6:46 AM
    B-Team got a update, are you sure this crash is still there?

If you want to use the poppets then play on the PVP Server.

sin_samsonsin likes this.
  3. Krxxzy

Krxxzy Guest

Even before the b-team updated I could still wear them, Didn't cause any crashes or issues!

4. chosaito

chosaito Active Member

Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I can confirm about the sonic glasses. It doesn't seem to do it for everyone but at lest two people it's happen to (after the update) Some one I forgot who it was. I believe Auvre or king removed the glasses from the persons inventory and they where able to log in fine after.