King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    Digs up the hill
    MY HILL

2. King_Cronus

King_Cronus Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    He strips naked and climbs the hill no one approaches as they are scared of the sight xxxxxx

3. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    Becomes a blind monk and spartan kickes King_Cronus off of the hill without looking
    Minecraft?... This is My Hill!

4. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Sneaks up to coolgi3000 and stabs him in the back.

Code:
    My hill

5. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Coolgi3000 used double team
    Rohen used cut
    Rohen missed
    Coolgi3000 used sucker punch
    The wild Rohen fainted!
    Coolgi3000 gained 777 exp and 22$

Hill

6. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Digs up a lonely bush from the hill and puts it into a pot. Brings pot with a bush to his house and presses the button that detonates a nuke burried in the hill. The dirt in the pot and the bush are only things left from the hill.

MY HILL

7. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Coolgi is blasting off again!

Lands on Rohens house and grabs the pot with a grabber arm, then incorporates the dirt and bush into another hill to make it the new hill
    My Hill

8. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Gets to the hill, digs up some rocks, grinds them pu into dust and eats the dust (rocks were rich in calcium). Digs too deep into the hill what creates an earthquake that destroys the hill completelly (more preciselly, the hill melts and new vulcano gets created). Flies out of his mine with a jetpack and accidentally breaks the leg on a rock. The only part left from the hill on the surface is calcium from the dust in the recreated part of bone.

MY HILL kind of

9. HelloKittyPhone

HelloKittyPhone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Builds a hill on top of everyone's land that's been destroyed...which was on the original hill. 10/10 description.

MY HILL (is totally better than yours...jk)

10. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    builds a time machine... nuff said
    My Hill

11. ContinuedAsh

ContinuedAsh Just a boring person.

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    I'll just take this tinier hill over here while you lot fight over that other hill.

MY TINY HILL

12. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Tiny hill? against the rules.
    Climbs up the hill
    Deploys EMP laser emitters facing 360° off the center.
    None shall hinder me. And if one does, he shall face the consequences.
    I consider it My Hill.

13. ContinuedAsh

ContinuedAsh Just a boring person.

Local Time:
    No rule saying i can't have a tiny hill ;) shoves endo off my tiny hill

MY HILL

14. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    actually the rules state that you MUST take the hill from the previous person meaning if you want to be the king of THE hill then u have to take it, then u can redesignate it to a new hill, but only if its your hill
    so u can have a tiny hill, theres just absoutely no point ;)

also i turn endorian's emp laser into a tesla coil and point it at endorian and Contnuedash with a faraday cage suit on to protect myself
    My Hill

15. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    U didnt say you fired it.
    I'll just plug the cable out. No chance for you anymore.
    Runs up the Hill, pushes you off, and I am back.
    My Hill.

16. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    once safely out of range I watch from a distance untill endorian gets close enough to it and then i remote activate the Tesla emp coil with a battery that i installed in it, which has just enough charge to zap endorian and cause them to lose their balance and fall down the hill all the way to the botom, then i climb up the hill and surround it in an obsidian room with 5 layers with 200 withers in each layer.
    My Hill

time to start up the complicated defenses war again ;)

17. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The scientific inaccuracy in these posts is appalling...
    #1: There is no such thing as an EMP laser. EMP usually manifests itself as a strong omni-directional magnetic wave which creates currents in sensitive electronics and disables them. It's unclear how you would transmit electrical/magnetic energy along a laser beam (perhaps you could use the laser beam to ionize the air between you and the target and then deliver a strong electrical current?). Not to mention an EMP blast would usually destroy the surrounding unshielded electrical infrastructure and disable the device itself. This is why most EMP devices are one-shots, either bombs or missiles.

#2. EMP Tesla coil? That just makes no sense whatsoever. A Tesla coil has very low currents running through it (else it wouldn't be able to maintain its high voltage). This makes for very weak electromagnetic waves and wouldn't cause any electronics disabling effects... Not to mention Tesla coils need electric potentials (3 million volts/meter) to ionize the air and as such don't function as very effective weapons due to their extremely short range. (Also, if the ground is closer to the Tesla coil than you are, why wouldn't the current just flow into the ground? Huge amounts of insulation? I wouldn't be a path to the ground either then.)

I use a hammer and smash your brittle obsidian walls (it's a glass), run in, and use my super 1337 no armor pro skillz to kill all the withers. I build a new house made of concrete and dig a large moat around it so nobody can get in.

18. tyler489

tyler489 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Just like to say we just passed 256 posts..

19. HelloKittyPhone

HelloKittyPhone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:50 PM
    Now we have to get to 300 posts.

20. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    A few replys to this...

First this wasn't me but I would guess he used some sort of emp shield on all sides but the direction he wanted the blast in so that it gives the illusion of only blasting one direction which could create the appearance of a laser to someone who did not know what a real laser was.
    Second I meant the tearm to clarify that it was a tesla coil that I made using parts from the emp device.
    Third as stated before which you really should have seen:

And finally I launch an ICBM at your concrete castle which has the perfectly calculated amount of explosive energy to level the concrete house and most of the hill as well as any bunkers built under it. While not damaging the outside terrain too much but still dispersing the water in the moat enough to not be a threat Then i move in, rebuild the hill and build a complex system of sealed bunkers with shock absorbing springs and enough protection to protect from up to a 20megaton nuclear explosion.
    My Hill

And yes I do know that ICBMs are long range thermonuclear missles (usually thermonuclear) with a minimum range. And yes I did launch from outside that minimum range.