King of the hill forum game

Discussion in 'Annoying Forum Games' started by tyler489, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    6:34 AM
    Fires a 50 megaton remote cobalt bomb, (yes there is such a thing possible)activates it when it gets to the coolgi's base and then launches a perovskite solar power generation system powering a van de graaf generator.

NATURE'S HILL

Also, then I became leader of all the shamans all ovver the world, so it's technically

MY HILL

2. HelloKittyPhone

HelloKittyPhone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    What if I wasn't a Shaman though?

3. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:34 AM
    Check out this image; much like water waves, electromagnetic waves undergo diffraction when passed through slits. They spread out after leaving the aperture.
    [​IMG]
    I kick Rohen off the smouldering mess that is now his hill. I build a bunker with a greenhouse and seal it in underground to defend against nuclear weapons.

My Hill

4. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    So the only part of my argument that you are disproveing was the part that I had nothing to do with and was only theorizing about (only endo can answer that for sure)

Oh and you forgot to read this part
    I launch an orbital tungsten rod strike which has enough force not only to penetrate the earth to hit your bunker but also create a localized "earthquake" powerful enough to render your bunker useless. (You didn't say anything about shock absorbers in your bunker)
    I seal the bunker trapping you underground with no air or supplys
    And take the hill for myself with a flag of my face made out of bedrock (minecraft bedrock not real life bedrock)
    My Hill

If you are trying to take my title I will defend it. ;)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  5. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    And then I make a core sample - like drilling operation on 2000 km depth. Then I launch a lavaproof nuke through it with really high speed. I grab 2kg of dirt from the hill and launch my rocket which has all the supplies needed to surviwe on the moon for 5000 years. I launch it and go to the moon. After succesfull landing I activate the nuke. The earth's core gets destroyed, and the whole planet explodes into millions of pieces. I dig up some stone from the moon and then I make a small hill. Then I build a greenhouse-like building around it, install oxygen stuff and plant plants. After 2 years I cover all the hill in dirt from compost.

It's my hill. Deal with it.

6. yurikha27

yurikha27 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Except... You realize you were delusional due to the radiation poisoning (while you were building the nuke), since Earth's radius is 6371 km and you were only 1/3 of the way towards the core, deep within the outer mantle... While on the moon, you realize two things; the first being your nuke required trillions of times more yield to even damage the Earth and the second you're dying from acute radiation poisoning and wouldn't survive much longer on the Moon anyways due to solar radiation. Your nuke barely registers on seismic sensors and scientists all over the world come to the epicenter to find out what could cause a shockwave from within the Earth. I'm one of those scientists (check out my forum tag :D) and I successfully petition to build my research lab above the epicenter to do research drilling.

My Hill. And taken peacefully.

Edit: Also by covering your hill in dirt, you seem to be creating mass. The amount of dirt you get would be roughly equal to the mass of the plants, air, and water you brought since the Moon is primarily silicates and would only provide oxygen. You wouldn't be able to acquire carbon-based compounds very readily and your dirt would either be very organic-poor moon dust or non-existent.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  7. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Then I wake up. It seems like I was stunned by something. I turn around and see a gigant rock. Looks like I have hit the rock with my head and only imagined it was a rocket here. All these years on moon weren't real... After realizing that I try to cure my radiation sickness taken when building the nuke using my shaman powers. Then I go away form the hill and come back to my house on my hill to wait for somebody else to take this weird irradiated hill with trilions of bunkers and a lab built into it.

Not my hill.

8. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I come back after a trip to my local super store and see a chunk of dirt missing from the hill and yurikha sitting on it. I climb up and slap yurikha in the face causing them to lose their balance and fall in to the hole that Rohen took the dirt from. Then i fill it in with dirt from another hill and put a gravestone on it that says "rest in pieces"
    MyHill
    Also I use a type of radiation absorbing fungus (yes it exists) to clean up the radiation faster than it would naturally.
    But even so I still have to wear a hazmat suit.

9. Immykins

Immykins Professional Torbjörn

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    I Turn into a Celestial being and terraform the hill so thats flat, Then plop down my Dirt house.

My Hill.

10. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    (Offtopic)
    I'm sorry, but I've gotta tell you, that that awesome quote is already used by our most beloved, hailed Director and god "LucidTheStick"
    [​IMG]
    Unless you want to change it in your signature you may expect no consequences.

Kappa

11. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Care to tell us what book/show/game/religion's celestial being you turned into?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  12. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Edit​
    Oh and since yurikha appears to be taking a break I'll say it. Terraforming is the process of changing the climate and conditions of a planet or area so that it can support life.
    Not reshaping the ground.

13. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Rohen used revieving spell on logic.
    But nothing happened!

14. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Suddenly pineapples!
    All logic is gone out the window.
    The world is in chaos.
    I can no longer rely on my logi powers for now.
    Immykins explodes for no reason

My HiLL

15. Rohen

Rohen The beemaster

Local Time:
    Immykins actually turned into LucidTheStick. I use my weird chaos necromancer skills, revieve Immykins and controll him to ban coolgi.

My hill.

16. Immykins

Immykins Professional Torbjörn

Local Time:
    2:34 PM
    I move in with Rohen and kick him out whilst he is asleep. He them proceeds to wake up on an inflatable mattress in the middle of the ocean.

My Hill

17. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    Then the real LucidTheStick gets on and bans immykins and Rohen for impersonating an admin and abusing the power. Then unbans me and removes immykins admin power.

Lucid's hill
    I'm just watching it for him so also My Hill ;)

Last edited: Aug 23, 2016
  18. Syllogistics

Syllogistics Active Member

Local Time:
    While everyone is doing something else and everyone is busy, i use a "it's not a bug, it's a feature!" with Galacticraft, to teleport "the hill" on to a random asteroid, after I made sure I could live an easy and comfortable life there a few eternitys without any problems.

So I guess...

My Hill
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Syllogistics out.

19. coolgi3000

Local Time:
    I go back in time using a time machine that I made on December 8 2015 and hid underneath the hill in a way such that when you teleported it away I would be teleported with it
    Then before you have a chance to set a /home or any other sort of teleportation device, or even make a waypoint, I teleport you back to the overworld.
    Thanks for setting up all the supplies for me ;)

My Space Hill

20. Syllogistics

Syllogistics Active Member

Local Time:
    Due to a roll back though that has been caused by the time-space collapse, you weren't able to teleport the overworld, everything else though wasn't affected. Even worse then that (for you), you got lost in space and time, and it is impossible for you to claim the hill from me, unless someone frees you from there (atleast I gave you a chance, didn't I?). :evil:

My Hill

Syllogistics out
    please dont take my hill :(