Done my entire claim is slowly being deleted in front of my eyes

Discussion in 'The Ferret Business' started by esracoon, Aug 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esracoon

esracoon Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    i am not sure what happened but it seems suddenly my entire claim was being deleted right in front of my eyes. a wall of blue lines and everything turning to stone, explosions, other good stuff. i logged out after a minute of watching this madness, lol. i may need my claim in and around -897 +3170 rolled back. honestly no idea what was happening. whew, crazyness.

2. esracoon

Local Time:
    probably an hour or two from this posting would be fine, if possible.

3. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
  4. esracoon

Local Time:
    on my way[DOUBLEPOST=1472239795][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry it's taking so long, i straight up shut the client down

5. crazylea

crazylea Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    please give the staff some time we have more than one thing to do. i'm on my way there now.[DOUBLEPOST=1472246667,1472240504][/DOUBLEPOST]We are very sorry that we can not rollback your base, Please understand that if we had to rollback every base that gets destroyed by player mistakes we would never have time to get more important issues resolved on the server like stability. Again we are very sorry and if you have any further issues please feel free to contact us again. Thank you

6. esracoon

Local Time:
    interesting how this keeps getting called a player mistake. i'm gonna stick with it's a modpack mistake seeing as how this modpack has already been updated again and that item removed from the bags.
    but call it what you will. have a nice day. \o

7. TheVampiricT

TheVampiricT Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    -- How could it be a player mistake? The entire base/claim was destroyed by what sounds like explosives! Esracoon would have not posted if it was her doing, and it did not happen before the reset! I am sure that it was a mod-pack mistake, as Esracoon says because it does not sound like a player mistake at all. It could be someone griefing, or a mod pack change that she/he was not aware of.
    And the Staff just call it a player mistake. Its kinda how when you read books and someone just died and they are just.. replaced! Like how would you feel if you were in that situation!

8. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    We are not going to discuss this with you. A decision about it has been made in the staffteam, and if you would know the background story you would probably agree to it.
    We cant do anything about it, sorry.

9. esracoon

Local Time:
    funny thing is it took longer to reach this decision than it probably would have taken to fix it. again, this was not something that was intentional, nor, in my opinion, a mistake, but more an issue with a modpack change, something was added in the version this server was updated to yesterday or today, and that something has been removed in yet another updated verstion to this modpack (which this server was not updated to.
    anyways, about 3 months of work, not just moved but mostly destroyed as it was underground and got shoved into mountain. vanilla blocks won.

feelsgoodman.

10. stormstar13

stormstar13 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    This is the kinda staff outlook that tends to ruin players opinions towards staff members...Ive seen this happen on other servers and they are no longer up

11. F4lconwings

F4lconwings Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Will be closing the thread, this leads to nothing

12. LucidTheStick

LucidTheStick Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Player used an item that relocates your base in to the sky. We can't be responsible for player mistakes. This was not a case of explosives or anything else, just a player using an item they didn't realize what it did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.