Pokemon League Organization

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by ABadHaiku_, Sep 3, 2016.

1. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    if there are fairy pokemon dragon types will get rekt anyways, besides, it takes longer to model these things than people think, aswell as animate them

2. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    No fairys chugs

3. Lawmonark

Lawmonark Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    No fairies where?

If you are talking about in the mod.... then there are a few.

4. snakeworm11

snakeworm11 Guest

Just to put in my 5 cents on this thread (sorry, computer was having internet problems so i couldn't type here sooner)
    I feel that the main idea of having players over NPCs as gym leaders lets you be able to chat with the leader, communicate with them, they can give you tips in the middle of the battle, they can give a challenge that even strategically programmed NPCs cant give, even with strategies. At best, NPC's programming is nowhere near as advanced and complex as the human brain.

5. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    this is why i said both

6. snakeworm11

snakeworm11 Guest

Wow muffin, you are a straight up forum ninja

7. Ralph_Anthony

Ralph_Anthony Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    IMHO there should be the several sets of

Gyms based on attack form, these should be unlimited but require team to be at least half the form. No limit other than that. The goal of theses gyms is to increase the battle ability of that type. NPC based teams would not be limited to the type rule, and would be a set team, that the player would be challenged to defend against.

But there should be also Training (dueling) Gyms, that are strictly level based where there is a level limit with the following, using a move from a pokemon limit is instant loss. For example, Near town, should have one with a level 10 limit, If in battle the pokemon out of gym's level, and they have to be swapped out nest turn.

Next are the faction gym's and those are those can be player made and have their own rules. Can be eccentric as the the owner wants, but rules must be published. Could be only two pokemon, or only un-evolved starters, etc.

Finally is the champions gym there no level rules, not tactical rules. However The players team has to published (not sure how yet) in advance of battle, Just the name of the pokemon, no stats.

8. KiraVonDeaths

KiraVonDeaths Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:55 AM
    We will start a vote to be leaders? or will be in pokemon battle how we decide?

9. Ralph_Anthony

Ralph_Anthony Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I would suggest build the gyms, first gym accepted is the first one in use.

Every gym should have a combat area, two public at healers and PC's. Bigger gyms (the typed gyms) may have some side training areas with level limits, but the main area have no limit.

If mod says its ready it get a listing. Decoration should obviously match the decor.

I am working on clearing an underwater temple to set up as a water to team aqua gym. Still in clear out phase getting all the water out.

Hopefully if we have a world reset we can get the gyms copied over,

10. SirStudMuffin

Local Time:
    My gym is built
    I just need a healer and PC

11. IsHayden

IsHayden Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    dang muffin, those sigs xD, im still planning for my gym :l

12. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    What would I even model a dark type gym off of? The end maybe?

13. Furious_2014

Furious_2014 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:55 AM
    i know already how my gym will look but i can craft the items only in the next version of pixelmon
    [​IMG]