Ghostwood saplings

Discussion in 'Archive (Suggestion and Feedback)' started by golemofstone, Oct 15, 2016.

1. golemofstone

golemofstone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:50 PM
    Hi, Just wondering if the Ghostwood saplings from natura could be added to the market on IN5 as several players have been scouring the Nether for them and have had no luck at all with finding any world gen, even with quarries there have been no leaves, log's, or saplings to be found.

Hoping that as this isn't an endgame item, just for decoration, that staff could see there way clear to adding it to the market?

Thanks for reading. :)

Koning_Jakob likes this.
  2. Srekom_Dee

Srekom_Dee Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I've also spent a good deal of time searching the Nether to no avail :(

golemofstone likes this.
  3. Koning_Jakob

Koning_Jakob Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    My quarry mined a lot of blocks still no luck with that so i agree with Golem :)

golemofstone likes this.
  4. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Maybe look at the next nether restart?

5. It's like two weeks away!

golemofstone likes this.
  6. golemofstone

golemofstone Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    O.K so i have done some digging about on the net and found out that theres a bug with the version of natura in the pack http://www.reacttant.com/r/feedthebeast/comments/3wlg3z/cant_find_ghost_wood_trees_for_arrows
    but there is a newer version as mentioned in the above link to be found here Overview - Natura - Mods - Projects - Minecraft CurseForge
    under the alpha release 2.2.1a2.

This probably explains why were having issues finding any on the server although i havent had time to check on a sp test world yet, and also if it can't be fixed but updating to newest 1.7 version of natura waiting for a reset will yeild the same result.

So just adding to the market would fix that right? as it's only not being spawned because it's looking for dirt in the nether according to the bug.

7. skyhunter826

skyhunter826 Active Member

Local Time:
    5:50 PM
    I have to agree, i spent hours running through the nether and absolutely nothing. from what i know there isnt even a way to craft them