Implemented My Flying Stopped working?! (Advanced Genetics)

Discussion in 'Monster' started by danielvaz, Jul 16, 2014.

1. danielvaz

danielvaz New Member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    Two days ago I bought the flying syringe for 2400 mym.
    I was able to fly and everything, it felt like the investment was worth.
    However,... Yesterday, when I was playing, the flying stopped working... Not sure if that was related to some sort of server issues :x.
    I would really love to get my power or the mym's back. I think I've never failed a single vote everyday since I first started and I was saving it for these syringes right from the start :/. Please, I really hope you can help me solve this problem.

Best Regards,

Daniel Vaz

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    4:25 PM
    i have absolutely NO idea, try doing the doubble tap again

3. danielvaz

danielvaz New Member

Local Time:
    Lol. I tried that plenty of times >.<.

4. Prizzianna

Prizzianna New Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    So easy to build the DNA machines and fun to get the DNA and make your own. Some servers don't allow you to share or buy blood, make you do it on your own :)

5. YourMCGeek

YourMCGeek Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You broke a rule so maybe that's why

6. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    you can't make it
    ummm no it's prob a server glitch

7. Prizzianna

Prizzianna New Member

Local Time:
    ummm..Look in the NEI using keyword "Advanced" You will see all the Genetics there. Yes, You CAN make it. Get Fly from a Bat.

8. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    *facepalm* IT'S DISABLED ON MONSTER

9. Prizzianna

Prizzianna New Member

Local Time:
    Oh...also, did you die? If so, it's gone unless you re-shot yourself, placed the blood in the Centrifuge, and then gave yourself a shot again.

10. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    you can't lose genes from dying, nor can you make the machines you ignorant person

11. Prizzianna

Prizzianna New Member

Local Time:
    Don't see it on the banned items list. All Monsters have it. If this is for only "paid" folks then that may be an issue come next month. If it is banned, then build a Powersuit.

12. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    powersuit is banned and so is that, it was banned because IT CRASHES THE SERVER, so if you use it, STOP

13. Prizzianna

Prizzianna New Member

Local Time:
    You WILL lose your genes on death (least all the servers I've used it on)... and at least I'm not as Lazy as you.

14. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    i'm not lazy 1. and 2. i just tried crafting a scraper, NOPE banned, 3. thats a config, now stop being ignorant and look at the facts, just once

15. Doctorfoxwolf

Doctorfoxwolf Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    The machines for advanced genetics are banned, the reason being that automating the machines had caused blank cells and helix's that would crash the server when the other machines tried to process them, and this being the kind of modpack it is, if you aren't automating everything, you're doing it wrong. This meant the server's only option was to ban the machines but make the genes accessible via the market. And just because it's the default setting, does not mean a server cannot change whether or not you keep genes on death. And, if something isn't on the banneditems list it still does not mean that it isn't banned, like spawning more than 3 withers per person per day because it's annoying.

Slind and chugga_fan like this.
  16. chugga_fan

Local Time:
    the three withers a day thing was my fault btw, i told everyone about it too, so rules unwritten get around, the people who have been around know them better, so don't argue with them when they've got something from like admins saying, NO, there (and have proof ofc)

17. Prizzianna

Prizzianna New Member

Local Time:
    My apologies. All those items work on 3 other Monster servers I've played on. They DID NOT even list these on the banned list nor made a statement anywhere I can find that we do NOT have access to these loaded Mods. (this was the first time in several days it's been up for more than 10 minutes so I could check them out).
    Powersuits are not an issue. They only cause lag depending on how many people are out exploring at the same time. Everyone had one on one server until the owners thought "Hey we can make money on this and cut down on the lag" So they removed them and gave them to Premium Paid members (which btw will be against the EULA next month). Genetics have never cause any issues.
    If MyM are going this direction of charging for items that come with the mods.. then maybe they should remove FTB and just create their own limited edition mod and quit calling it a Monster Pack as they eliminated several mods in the pack.

Since they seem to be charging for items like flying and have not fixed major issues like the simple command for sethome and home, guess I'll be playing elsewhere.

You will lose the genes when you die when you use Advanced Genetics. Go to a real server and try it. The one you paid for may be different.

Farewell!

18. sin_samsonsin

sin_samsonsin New Member

Local Time:
    10:25 PM
    What rule did he break then?

Sent using Tapatalk on IPhone

19. Doctorfoxwolf

Doctorfoxwolf Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    They thought Prizzianna had actually built the machines, not just mentioned them.

20. danielvaz

danielvaz New Member

Local Time:
    Guys, I bought the syringe at the market, it's provided by the server. Advanced genetics is banned (atleast the empty syringes are). You don't lose your genome upon death. I bought "eat grass" syringe and I can still use it. The problem here: I lost a power that I shouldn't have lost. I would love to have an admin help :/. Since I paid for something that I should have >.<

chugga_fan likes this.