Done Tainted soil

Discussion in 'Thaumic Skies' started by McGowan9IX9, Oct 26, 2016.

1. McGowan9IX9

McGowan9IX9 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:09 AM
    I've been trying for days to figure out how to get tainted soil. Is there research I need or a recipe I'm missing???

2. I don't know about tainted soil, but scanning something with taint aspect may unlock the research.

3. EnfeebleLight

EnfeebleLight Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    12:09 AM
    i guess what most players avoid into thaumcraft (fluix) might suit for your need, since failing to clean it afects the area with tains aspect. Other then that, you can try using Tainted nodes to spread taint as well.

4. frogman79

frogman79 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    Its a crucible recipe, with dirt and 8 perdito, 8 precantatio. I believe it has to be unlocked but I can't remember where. I need to stop by that pack and finish it one of these days.

5. TomboyEnthusiast

TomboyEnthusiast Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:09 PM
    You need to scan something tainted and you can make it. I think bottled taint works as well but like the soil, you need to scan something tainted...

6. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You cannot make bottle of taint without arcane alembic and you cannot make arcane alembic without silverwood. You cannot get silverwood without sieving tainted soil. And we are back at the beginning.

7. frogman79

Local Time:
    Taint tendrils or tainted goo from mobs have it. You can also reseach it in your table.

8. McGowan9IX9

Local Time:
    under what tab??????? PLEASE

there are 27 tabs in the thaumonomicon. I AM STUCK. Please be MORE specific. I can not do anything that requires greatwood or silverwood because i need to sift tainted soil

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  9. frogman79

Local Time:
    You research it by combining the aspects that make up the one you want in your research table you can do that for every single aspect in thaumcraft if you just know what they're made up of.

10. alven4

alven4 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    How do i get tainted soil from taint tendrils or tainted goo without arcane alembic (it requires silverwood) to make taint essence phial (it is required for the bottled taint)?[DOUBLEPOST=1477944149,1477933565][/DOUBLEPOST]I found and tested the solution.

THE SOLUTION
    Put 8 praecantatio and 8 perditio into crucible and throw block of dirt into it. No research is needed.

You can obtain praecantatio easily from moss stone or elemental shards (3 cobble and 2 stones in crucible = Earth infused and Entropy infused).

HelloKittyPhone and LunaBlossoms like this.
  11. McGowan9IX9

Local Time:
    Tested this my self and it works. TY alven4