Done Beta state

Discussion in 'Thaumic Skies' started by atesz8916, Nov 3, 2016.

1. atesz8916

atesz8916 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    When close the beta and start new server? :)

2. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    The original pack maker abandoned it, it's essentially gone, not sure if it'll ever be made anew

3. atesz8916

atesz8916 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM

So there are no futher relases or updates?
    Server reset can happen?

I begin the game while the server first time are online, spend few hours and i abandoned it untill yesterday, my islnad are not reseted, but i don't remember where i was last time, i saw on forums, user reset will reset the island but keep the warp effect. So what can i do now to start form 0, and what changed in past time??

4. chugga_fan

chugga_fan ME 4M storage cell of knowledge, all the time

Local Time:
    The modpack is abandoned, as in, no one is maintaining it, so no further releases or updates

5. coolgi3000

coolgi3000 Logician of the gods

Local Time:
    It would easily be one of my favorite packs if it didn't have so many problems :p
    Wonder of anyone will ever pick it up and continue the making of it Sorta like what happened to EE2 in the form of ProjectE?
    (Although that most likely only happened for EE2 because it was one of the most well known mods of its time and so many people wanted it for moddern MC. The same scenario is hardly true for thaum skies :()

6. frogman79

frogman79 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    There was an update or two right after it started that locked machines behind thaum research. Other than that not much has changed. Use NEI, if it has no recipe check your Thaumonomicon for a research for the item you are looking for, basically its the quest book/guide for the pack.

Agree with cool, its a lot of fun, even more so now that I found a lasting way around warp that is not all that hard to make once you have some of the supplies. Might actually complete the pack now.

If you restart your island, put in a ticket to have your warp reset.

7. wyndman

wyndman Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I believe he moved on from 1.7.10 and had been working on a 1.8 update. From there the project has been abandoned around eight months ago. The last updates appear to have been done from our team here on MyM. According to a reddit post from September someone is claiming to be launching it in beta, version is unspecified.

8. SirStudMuffin

SirStudMuffin Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    You do realise someones working on it, trying to push it to FTB[DOUBLEPOST=1478268481][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I believe @kindlich and the founders are doing stuff with it